Member Picture Thread

Słash

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Thats not really correct, Vanilla Ice didn't catch heat for using Under Pressure, he caught heat for being a shit rapper that didn't rhyme well, using other music is sort of the definition of hip hop which had been around a good 20 years before Vanilla Ice, hip hop basically is taking two old songs, mixing them together and coming up with a new thing, almost all early hip hop songs are like that.  That and the perceived racial implications of a sub-par white rappers getting international acclaim while lyrical geniuses like Rakim, Kane etc didn't even touch the pop charts internationally speaking.  Also for his claiming to be this kind of street character when he really was nothing of the sort.  Also for robbing the person who wrote most of the songs on his debut of his publishing rights (for which he was later hung over a balcony and forced to sign over the rights for by a certain charming individual of the hip hop community by the name of Marion :lol: )

Image result for you've been schooled meme

:lol:

Edited by Whiskey Rose
  • Like 1

i was at a Mexican restaurant and my bf at the time had a new credit card he wanted to test drive. we drank about 200.00 worth of margaritas ( which in the day bought a LOT of them. ) so at some point karaoke started and the dude comes up to me and tried to get me to do it. finally i said i only know one song and i am sure you don't have it...it was a song off a soap called Sneak Attack ( by Jack Wagner. ) he said well we have All I Need by him and i said nope has to be Sneak Attack! dodged a bullet but i was pretty sure they didn't have it! :lol:

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

when was this taken?? and do you have more :P

I suspect this was about 6 years ago. I still have the boots if that helps but I suspect they would be a little snug around the ankles these days. :lol:

• Like 1