Is GNR Still Youre Favorite Band?

American Psycho

Years ago when i got into Rock n Roll it was all GNR for me, nothing could beat that band it was the best in the world!

Then i started listening to some heavier stuff like Megadeth, MetallicA, Anthrax, Slayer, Testament, Behemoth, and many many more, i turned into a pure metalhead over the years.

I Havent listened to GNR in some months, im slowly forgetting all the greatness of it, why..

anyway i just wanna know if theres anybody out there who also has/had the same experience? :shades:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just 'cos you're not constantly listening to them doesn't mean they're no longer you're favourite. I still consider them my favourite and I think I've only listened to them once or twice in 2010 (CD wise), and that was Chinese Democracy (album).

Number one for me. Out of all the music I listen to their's, both the old and the new, is what I feel the strongest connection to. Nothing apart from maybe some classical pieces have come anywhere close to hitting me in the way Guns do.

GNR was the only thing I listened to in a long time, that was after I discovered their songs in Rock In Rio 3.

But, I eventually found another bands that I liked and thanks to that I started listening to a lot of other stuff too.

Now I don’t have any more patience to listen to GNR balads, but GNR is still on my all time top 3. Axl is my (livin’) favorite singer/frontman btw.

Years ago when i got into Rock n Roll it was all GNR for me, nothing could beat that band it was the best in the world!

Then i started listening to some heavier stuff like Megadeth, MetallicA, Anthrax, Slayer, Testament, Behemoth, and many many more, i turned into a pure metalhead over the years.

I Havent listened to GNR in some months, im slowly forgetting all the greatness of it, why..

anyway i just wanna know if theres anybody out there who also has/had the same experience? :shades:

Guns N' Roses - Coma

The last 3 minutes is some of the greatest lyric's in the world!

You were playing Coma today, seemed impressed.

I've never had a favorite band as it depends on my mood. The closest to 'all-time-favorite' is Pink Floyd. *shrug* but I've been enjoying the hell out of Chi Dem. Mood dictates all. I go from The Sisters of Mercy to Dido and from Skinny Puppy to The Doors....Hell, Last night alone I had on Mazzy Star, Syd Barrett and Kenny Rogers! ha ha- I have plenty of moods that GNR fits the bill for perfectly tho'