jonny cash

Dean-16

i do like him but, in terms of his younger audience, im sorry but dying was the best thing that happened to him. i think Hank Williams was a million times better in every way possible.

I agree. Hank Williams was a million times better than Johnny Cash.

And Dean, yes I am saying that Phil Anselmo can sing and Johnny can't. The guy talked more than anything.

Hank Williams moaning the blues is better singing that Johnny talking into a microphone all night.

i do like him but, in terms of his younger audience, im sorry but dying was the best thing that happened to him. i think Hank Williams was a million times better in every way possible.

And Dean, yes I am saying that Phil Anselmo can sing and Johnny can't. The guy talked more than anything.

Hank Williams moaning the blues is better singing that Johnny talking into a microphone all night.

jumbalaya!! thats the shit!! move it on over, lovesick blues, you gonna change or i'ma gonna leave!! Hank Williams was fucking raw. in many ways he had that rock n roll showmanship that everyone says was started by little richard chuck berry and elvis when it fucking wasnt.

have you not listened to his cover of hurt?

sorry but i thoroughly dis agree, your open to your own opinion but i have my right to my own also!

and i dont find the comment about dying being the best thing that could happen to him, thats very disrespectful, that would be like me dissin dimebag, yes cash was alot older but you cant say that about anyone man! :(

Edited by Dean-16

sorry but i thoroughly dis agree, your open to your own opinion but i have my right to my own also!

and i dont find the comment about dying being the best thing that could happen to him, thats very disrespectful, that would be like me dissin dimebag, yes cash was alot older but you cant say that about anyone man! :(

I wasn't the one to mention death, because yes, it is very disrespectful. That's not my thing, wether I like someone's art or not.

Frank, those are all killer Hank tunes man. I personally love 'I Saw The Light'. What a killer tune.

I bought Hanks double disc Gold set. Fucking amazing.

I wasn't the one to mention death, because yes, it is very disrespectful. That's not my thing, wether I like someone's art or not.

Frank, those are all killer Hank tunes man. I personally love 'I Saw The Light'. What a killer tune.

I bought Hanks double disc Gold set. Fucking amazing.

well i respect you for that!

know any where i can download some hank williams, never heard him in my life!