Site where you can buy bootlegs...

A couple of weeks back I found a site where you could buy GN'R bootlegs and such. Now I can't fucking remember what the site was called or anything so could anyone help me find it or know what the site is called, it had some stuff on there I'd really like to have, Manchester '06 and Newcastle '06 being two of them.

dude you don't buy bootlegs. those ones you mentioned can be traded. (i don't have them yet [i do have glasgow 06 though.])

if you check my list. and drop me a PM if your interested.

Cool man I'll check it out. Also would you do B+Ps? I'd trade but the only bootleg I have is St Louis '91 and I love it too much to part with it.

Your not to actually GIVE them YOUR copy of it. All you do is burn it and send them one of the two copies you have :P

EDIT: Here is a site...

http://www.heavymetalweb.net/shop_tienda/s...files/index.php

Edited by Axls_Shorts_Rule

i think you're on about gnrasylum, DO NOT buy from this guy, his DVD's are very poorly constructed, i bought london 2002 off him, and pressed skip as soon as it started (there was no menu) and it went straight to the YCBM solo

:lol: yeah that was it, thank God I didn't actually buy anything from there then.

Tell me about it. I bought 4 off GNRassoleAsylum last year when I first started collecting these, they were the worst copies Ive got, they were obviously burnt too fast and jumped around all over the place. They were only good for coasters as the labels were pretty nice.

Tell me about it. I bought 4 off GNRassoleAsylum last year when I first started collecting these, they were the worst copies Ive got, they were obviously burnt too fast and jumped around all over the place. They were only good for coasters as the labels were pretty nice.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Well I do need some new coasters.....

• 4 years later...

Back before I had high speed Internet and downloading bootlegs could be a pain in the ass, I bought some DVDs from here:

http://www.gnrworld.com/

Whoever runs it does a good job with the DVDs. Nice artwork, quality copies. Most of the shows he sells have a clip on the site to sample the quality so you can get an idea of what you're buying.