Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Watched:

In A Lonely Place - Humphrey Bogart, a really cool movie about a flaky quick tempered screenwriter who is suspected of commiting a murder...movies pretty much a human relationship piece with a touch of suspense thrown in, directed by the magnificent Nicholas Ray, of Rebel Without a Cause, Johnny Guitar and Bigger Than Life.

I adore The Fall. I watched it back-to-back with The Fountain a few weeks ago, and it was one of the most visually enthralling experiences I've had.

Having said that, I also watched the new Sex and the City film a few days ago, only because I have an oddly sadomasochistic relationship with certain snarky film nerds who would perhaps like to repay me for The Room, and I think it cancelled out all the positive film experiences I've had for the past month. :cry:

Edited by nameless_girl

Having said that, I also watched the new Sex and the City film a few days ago, only because I have an oddly sadomasochistic relationship with certain snarky film nerds who would perhaps like to repay me for The Room, and I think it cancelled out all the positive film experiences I've had for the past month. :cry:

:rofl-lol: Sucker.

Guest Len B'stard

I'm waiting for a good torrent on Get Him To The Greek cuz i can't be fucked to go up and out and watch it. (hint hint boys and girls :lol:)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I'm waiting for a good torrent on Get Him To The Greek cuz i can't be fucked to go up and out and watch it. (hint hint boys and girls :lol:)

All bad cams the now suge, ill pm you if i see any thing worth the time

Yeah i noticed, thanks a lot and if i happen upon one before you i'll be sure and pull your coat on it sir ;)

Guest Apollo

The preview for The American makes the movie look like it could be interesting. I'm a Clooney fan though, so I could be biased.

:rofl-lol: Sucker.

At least I got a few decent snarky reviews out of it. Evil trollop. <_<

I watched "One floo over the cuckoo's nest" last night. Phenomenal movie! A little more of Jack would have been cool but I'm not complaining. Great movie, you keep on thinking "Wow, that's the climax" but it goes on and on with scenes that make you think that!