Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranormal Activity 2

i lol'd

Saw it at midnight when it came out. Went with my roommate, my girlfriend, and his girlfriend. We all fully expected it to suck, but nothing could prepare us for how bad it actually was. The theater was full to capacity, at first some people screamed when stuff happened. By about 20 minutes in, everyone was laughing their asses off. I'm not going to lie, the kitchen scene did moderately take me by surprise, but it may have been because my attention span had been depleted completely about 15 minutes earlier. My favorite moment of the night:

In the last scene when Kaite comes and kills the parents, someone up front shouted at the very end of the scene "Oh, it's the girl from the first movie!"

In short: Go see PA2 if you want a good laugh.

Paranormal Activity 2

i lol'd

Saw it at midnight when it came out. Went with my roommate, my girlfriend, and his girlfriend. We all fully expected it to suck, but nothing could prepare us for how bad it actually was. The theater was full to capacity, at first some people screamed when stuff happened. By about 20 minutes in, everyone was laughing their asses off. I'm not going to lie, the kitchen scene did moderately take me by surprise, but it may have been because my attention span had been depleted completely about 15 minutes earlier. My favorite moment of the night:

In the last scene when Kaite comes and kills the parents, someone up front shouted at the very end of the scene "Oh, it's the girl from the first movie!"

In short: Go see PA2 if you want a good laugh.

The only parts that actually made me remotely jump were when

the sitter was home alone and there was the very loud bang, and when all of the doors opened in the kitchen.

But besides that, everything else was laughable and I want to punch anyone in the throat who actually thinks it (or the other) were "great", or anything alone those lines.

Edited by Black Sabbath

Paranormal 2. The possessed pool cleaner. I thought it was an entertaining movie but I wasn't scared. There was tons of cleavage shots.

Just like it's predecessor, those cleavage shots made the movie.

Now I might actually watch these, but for that reason only.