Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched Red. I was pretty excited to see it. From the trailer it looked pretty fun. Plus some nice actors. I was very disappointed though. Borrrrring. :sleeper:

Also the dvd rip of Inception has finally appeared. Yay! :heart:

So about Inception.. I watched it and I must say I'm pretty confused. Don't know if I like it or not. :unsure:

Watched Red. I was pretty excited to see it. From the trailer it looked pretty fun. Plus some nice actors. I was very disappointed though. Borrrrring. :sleeper:

So about Inception.. I watched it and I must say I'm pretty confused. Don't know if I like it or not. :unsure:

You liked it.

You liked it.

That's deep. How did you do that?

You liked it.

I went deeper and planted the thought in her mind.

You liked it.

I went deeper and planted the thought in her mind.

That made me laugh out loud. :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Saw Easy A and The Social Network this week.

Can't decide whether or not to see Paranormal Activity.

Think I'll go see Due Date.