Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone recommend me some good German movies?

The Tin Drum, everything by Fassbinder, Metropolis, M, The Blue Angel, Pandora's Box, Wings of Desire, Fitzcarraldo, Aguirre: the Wrath of God, The Lives of Others...

Can anyone recommend me some good German movies?

Triumph of the Will is quite moving.

...and yes, ANYTHING by Leni Riefenstahl. One of the greatest (as in top 3) directors for all time, even though she's mostly known for pimping the Third Reich.

Edited by Angelica

How a career has fallen. Nick Stahl is now doing movies like Mirrors 2. I thought his career was going to really take off. Now he is doing bad straight to DVD horror movies. Part 2s at that.

black person say what? Nick Stahl? :rofl-lol:

guess he isnt your cup of tea.

I liked him in Wasted, Twist, Bully, and In the Bedroom.

How a career has fallen. Nick Stahl is now doing movies like Mirrors 2. I thought his career was going to really take off. Now he is doing bad straight to DVD horror movies. Part 2s at that.

black person say what? Nick Stahl? :rofl-lol:

guess he isnt your cup of tea.

I liked him in Wasted, Twist, Bully, and In the Bedroom.

He was alright and has a odd charm about him, certainly would never consider him A-list material.

Worst football movie of all time:

Rudy.

I agree with Apollo. Bully is one of my favourite films.

Holy crap. We actually agree on something!!!! I've seen it about ten times. There is some terrific acting in what is a disturbing group of people. With Renfro and Phillips on the cast there was probably a ton of drug use amongst the actors.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Okay suckers. I'm searching for a film which I don't know the title for. I can't give you much info, because I don't remember a lot. It was a long time since I watched it. It was about Jews during the WWII. And if I remembered it correctly, it was about a dad and a son in a concentration camp. I don't remember anything more than that the dad trick his son that they are playing a game (or something similar) and that the boy don't know that they are prisoners and that the boy end up sitting in a tank after they was freed by Americans (or whatever it can have been.)

Does anyone possible know what this might be?

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Okay suckers. I'm searching for a film which I don't know the title for. I can't give you much info, because I don't remember a lot. It was a long time since I watched it. It was about Jews during the WWII. And if I remembered it correctly, it was about a dad and a son in a concentration camp. I don't remember anything more than that the dad trick his son that they are playing a game (or something similar) and that the boy don't know that they are prisoners and that the boy end up sitting in a tank after they was freed by Americans (or whatever it can have been.)

Life is Beautiful?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Life is Beautiful?

That's it. Thank you!

Watched The Final Destination and My Best Friends Girl last night.

The Final Destination was pretty crap, especially with the very cheap looking special effects. The way they all died was stupid too.

And the other one had Dane Cook in it. You do the math.