Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got both Seasons of Dollhouse so gona finally watch that and because I'm re, re-playing AA on my 360 I've been re-watching BTAS.

First time you're watching the series or first time you're watching it on DVD?

I saw the first 3 episodes of the first Season. Then I'd either get booked at work till 10 or when I wasn't I'd go out drinking so it was bad timing because it aired on Friday's.

So sitting down to watch it in it's entirety.

^ Torrents? :shrugs:

Piece of advice: there's an episode at the end of season one called Epitaph part 1, and another at the end of season two called Epitaph part 2. Don't watch Epitaph 1 at the end of S1. After you watch S1E12 (Omega), go straight to season 2. Then, watch the first twelve S2 episodes (up to and including The Hollow Men) and then Epitaph 1 and 2. For maximum impact. Otherwise the first part will just feel like a spoiler for the end.

Well, once again, yesterday I watched "Salo - The 120 Days of Sodom" and "The Human Centipede" with a friend

First one was kinda sickening but still only a movie, second one was just laughable.

If my post was deleted for a reason I'd like to know, Mods! I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Edited by Spoon87

^ Torrents? :shrugs:

Piece of advice: there's an episode at the end of season one called Epitaph part 1, and another at the end of season two called Epitaph part 2. Don't watch Epitaph 1 at the end of S1. After you watch S1E12 (Omega), go straight to season 2. Then, watch the first twelve S2 episodes (up to and including The Hollow Men) and then Epitaph 1 and 2. For maximum impact. Otherwise the first part will just feel like a spoiler for the end.

I've got a 60 gig internet limit a month with rogers and I manager to use up most of that without downloading shows in their entirety.

Plus I like to collect movies.

21033104756512884890100.jpg

are there good extras in the Batman TAS dvds?

They're pretty good. Each disc usually has one or two special feature. It really depends on what you look for in a special feature.

The commentaries are great, they dive into how they casted, how they had to pitch to WB, etc.

I know they released one giant box-set with all 4 in one, it's almost like The Blade Runner brief-case so I don't if they added any new features to that.

watched idiocracy today, friggin loved it. mike judge you did it again.

The thing is that as funny as it is it's actually happening. With the amount of mouth breathers on welfare knocking out five or six kids a piece compared to professionals waiting till later in life to have one or two I think it's a genuine danger.

You sound as paranoid as the guy in the TSA thread. How about a little optimism for a change. How about we stop blaming everything on the poor and people using welfare; cause truth be told, that isn't the reason the economy is in the shitter.

Edited by SunnyDRE