Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched The Switch. I thought it was quite bad.

What did you expect? It's a Jennifer Aniston movie. They are all the same. Boring and predictable. :sleeper:

I liked Management and Love Happens, Good Girl. But The Switch was a bit...one Jen too far.

Vanilla Sky still has to be one of my favorite movies ever. I'd like to watch the original, Open Your Eyes (Abre los Ojos), but it's in Spanish. Shame really, Penelope Cruz plays the same part.

Edited by Forsaken

I sort of watched a movie called Smothered yesterday, I say kind of because I was playing my bass for the duration and it was on in the background. Had something to do with restaurants...I think.

I kind of want to see Devil, but it looks like a single setting movie, and I usually find those annoying. I'm not sitting through another Phone Booth.

Just came back from the movies. Watched Harry Potter. Yes, me and the 10 year olds. :lol: Visually, it was superb. The movie itself was so so. There was little action. It focused more on the characters but I liked that. Can't help notice Hermione (Emma Watson) has become quite the pretty lady. :heart:

Just came back from the movies. Watched Harry Potter. Yes, me and the 10 year olds. :lol: Visually, it was superb. The movie itself was so so. There was little action. It focused more on the characters but I liked that. Can't help notice Hermione (Emma Watson) has become quite the pretty lady. :heart:

I really liked the animated bit for the Beedle The Bard section. Thought that was class. Could take or leave the rest though.

She's a hotty! Especially with her new hair do.

:no:

She was so freaking beautiful with long hair... Now with short hair there's something seriously lacking.

I really liked the animated bit for the Beedle The Bard section. Thought that was class. Could take or leave the rest though.

Yeah, that was superb, I was amazed.

And I do prefer Emma Watson with the long hair, she looked gorgeous.

Good movie but i think they stole the beedle and bard bit from hellboy 2 when he tells them the tale of the golden army.

I don't know if you can call what Jesse Eisenberg does 'acting' :shrugs: I think his face is actually immobile. Has anyone ever seen him with ANY other expression on his face??

Oh, and I appreciate the close up on that blonde girl's chest.

Despite knowing the twist ending before even watching the film I'm gona try and get through the Devil's Advocate.

Keanu is horrible, but otherwise it's an excellent movie. One of my favorites.

Devil's Advocate.

Keanu is horrible,

He looks the part, he totally does, but his acting's horrendous bordering nonexistent.