Film Thread

ssiscool

I've seen The Fighter twice now. Enjoyed it more the second time. Classic crack pipe for Good Times. Back in the Saddle was pretty good as well. I'm sure that Chili Pepper song is on Stadium. Throw in the Stones and Here I Go Again by Whitesnake and you got yourself a movie.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to watch "Crash" tonight. I've only heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to it.

*Please mean the Cronenberg, please mean the Cronenberg*

Well, umm, no..?! It was the Paul Haggis one, and umm... sorry, but... I really liked it? :confused::shrugs:

I'm going to watch "Crash" tonight. I've only heard good things about it so I'm looking forward to it.

*Please mean the Cronenberg, please mean the Cronenberg*

Well, umm, no..?! It was the Paul Haggis one, and umm... sorry, but... I really liked it? :confused::shrugs:

I liked it too. I don't understand why the hate for it.

So I was forced to sit through Black Swan by a friend of mine. Jesus fucking christ, what a terribly boring movie. I swear my eyes were tearing up with boredom throughout that goddamn flick. I don't understand the hype behind it.

You're dumb and your opinion doesn't matter.

You're an outdated internet persona that has not been relevant in eons.

Watched The Fighter tonight. Bale and the soundtrack own the screen.

This.

One of my favorite collection of believable and riveting characters from any movie I can recall in recent history. Some of the filming techniques did a great job of grounding the film in "reality". The film had me absolutely engrossed, really ignited my passion. If that sounds corny, so be it, I was getting teary eyed during some scenes and jumped a few of the more intense ones.

1. The Fighter

2. Tron

3. Inception

4. Toy Story 3

5. True Grit

6. The Crazies

7. The Town

8. Book of Eli

9. Get Him To The Greek

10. *still haven't seen Black Swan

The red head is my future wife. Spot on.

Edited by AbominableHoman

Sorry. For me to stomach Keanu Reeves there has to be at least two extreme sports and one Lori Petty involved.

The girlfriend from The Fighter is my future wife. She was a redhead, but she was a fireball of sex and erotic white trash magnetism I wouldn't ever be able to let go of.

i'm starting to think you have a thing for her.

she really was amazing in that movie. i had no idea she was such a versatile actress. that movie was much better than i thought it would be, it's definitely one of the best of the year.

i just saw country strong and it was also better than i expected. garrett hedlund is country hot and a potential future mate.