Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers

DirtyDeeds

Solid; But was lacking something.....maybe energy.

I wish he had spent more time on his "Big Hits" than say "American Girl" and "Won't Back Down."

I agree it was lacking a little energy but part of that may be how it translated through the TV. I saw him about a year and a half ago and it was a very exciting show.

Tom Petty kicks ass but who in ere would love to see a ZZ Top halftime show?

If I'm not mistaken that happened somewhere around 7-10 years ago.

Yeah but with the lues Vrothers. I was just thinkin' "The Lil' Ol Band From Texas" have their own show without guests!

It was average, safe. Thanks to Justin and Janet, the NFL won't allow anything controversial. I wish Beavis and Butthead were still on. They had a show during half-time in the early 1990's on MTV while the SuperBowl halftime did their thing.

I thought it was great. Mike Cambell is a much better guitar player than I ever realized.

As far as lacking energy-what do you guys want, fucking dancing and shit? Give him a break-he's a middle-aged man that has written some timeless songs. Not to compare the two, but has anyone ever seen Dylan live? The man scarcely moves.