Black Death Vodka or Night Train

Syk

Black Death pops up on ebay pretty often, but Night Train I cannot find anywhere. Does anyone know where I can pick up a bottle?

Or does anyone have a bottle they can sell?

i believe night train was just a mixed drink that the bartender made. but i may be wrong

I got a bottle of Night train right here! Don't have plans to open it anytime soon as I hear the taste is spectacular - waiting for the right moment :P

As for where to find it, shops around LA sell it for a bit over 2$ or something I think.

Edited by .Seal

I got a bottle of Night train right here! Don't have plans to open it anytime soon as I hear the taste is spectacular - waiting for the right moment :P

As for where to find it, shops around LA sell it for a bit over 2$ or something I think.

Fuck Im not in LA! If anyone in the area wants to pick up a bottle for me that would be great :P

God be with you if you try and finish a bottle of night train, it's truly terrible.

As for Black Death, I managed to get ahold of a bottle five or six years ago. For the amount you pay in shipping and such you'd be better off going with a better brand like Grey Goose.

Haha yea but Im looking to put them on display. More of a collective thing.