First

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vegas was absolutly unbeleivabele....19 songs,  I found that the setlist on this website is incorrect, they also did "You Could be Mine",  Axl did get pissed off a couple of times, but you can't really blame him, especially when the sound tech's fu*cked up, what do you want to know?

I don't know why they don't play more....I'm know they could if they wanted too,  I wanted to hear Civil War and Estranged,  I guess only Axl knows the answer to that one.

"we've only done one show before this, and already we have been criticized for playing the old songs. but i have no intention, and i never did, of denying you somthing you enjoy."

Well what can I say... Appetite was THE blast of rock music. Why they don't play uyi which was just as good? I think people that aren't such gnr-maniacs as us connects the name guns n roses with appetite for destruction. They don't really know uyi, thoyu only know knockin' on heaven's door, estranged and november rain (plus or minus). And i think that axl wants people to know the the new band is just as good as the original...

something...

does it make sense, or should i try to explain my thought once more?  :)

True, true, Axl is palying what is most well known,  but in my opinion the use your illusion albums we're just as good, if not better than appetite.  (not that they weren't all GREAT albums)  ;D

I think Axl just wants to play the sh*t that the fans will enjoy  (and Appetite is considered the best album) until the new band have enough of their own material to play all of the time, although I don't think Axl will ever stop playing songs like Sweet Child and November Rain because he had such a big hand in creating them.

When Guns embark on their 2002 Chinese Democracy World Tour they will once again be restored as the biggest and most influential band on the planet, no exceptions. Chinese Democracy is going to be the album of 2002 because Axl is a lyrical genius and he has a superb band around him!

When Guns embark on their 2002 Chinese Democracy World Tour they will once again be restored as the biggest and most influential band on the planet, no exceptions. Chinese Democracy is going to be the album of 2002 because Axl is a lyrical genius and he has a superb band around him!

i agree :)  thanx

Again,  here you are, critizizing me simply because I do not agree with you....F*ck off,  just because I was 9 yrs old at the time, doesn't mean I wasn't a true fan, or I didn't pay attention,  what the hell is your problem anyway?

Nathan, have you not heard the expression "your on crack??"   I mean jesus,  you simply have a problem because I do not agree with you.  Long story,  s*it, whatever, I KNOW that I'm a true and dedicated fan, your just wasting your time trying to tell me that I'm not.

• 1 year later...