Stadium Arcadium

Carne_asaDA

Check out the album, and make your own favourites, the list I posted on page 1 are mine.

Why compare Mothers Milk to Stadium Arcadium? Different time, different band members, different genre.

+1 :)

I'm curious to know how many people actually saw RHCP on the SA tour.

I think it's a great album. And for everyone saying "it should've just been one disc," you've missed the point. Did you ever notice how a lot of the songs end with some extended distorted guitar note and how the songs don't connect like they do in other albums? That's because they made it for people to pick their favourites and make their own version. "Here's around 30 songs, you get the ones you think are best, make a mixtape/playlist and you'll have an album you love."

And for anyone saying that The Emperyan is better than Stadium Arcadium... come on! 9 minute slow guitar wank solo's ("concept album" my ass), Dark/Light and it's 5 minutes of the same chord progression with virtually no changes or even lyrics. Boring "psychedelia" at it's finest.

Frusciante's deep Santa Clause voice in "One More of Me" is worth a download though.

I saw them on their last show of that tour. It was fucking great, but no Under The Bridge for some bizarre reason. And John seemed to be lovin' his wah pedal that night, used it for 80& of the solos, still sounded killer though. ^_^

Guest deleted_19765

I'd like everyone who feels like it to post their five favorite songs, in no order, from this album. I have a theory in mind but I'd like to see if it'll prove true or not.

Mine:

She Looks to Me

Animal Bar

Strip My Mind

Make You Feel Better

Dani California

Edited by AgainstAllOdds

Guest deleted_19765
Your theory is
that everyone will pick different songs
isn't it?

I haven't listened to this album in a long time, too long to name my favourite songs.

Yes. Of course we'll never have enough replies to determine anything concrete, but its still interesting.

Guest deleted_19765

So far:

2 She Looks to Me

2 Hey

2 Especially in Michigan

2 Dani California

2 Wet Sand

2 Strip My Mind

2 Make You Feel Better

1 Animal Bar

1 Warlocks

1 Tell Me Baby

1 Stadium Arcadium

1 So Much I

1 Charlie

Well, no more than two of us could agree on a song. Still meaningless.

I saw them on their last show of that tour. It was fucking great, but no Under The Bridge for some bizarre reason. And John seemed to be lovin' his wah pedal that night, used it for 80& of the solos, still sounded killer though. ^_^

Yeah, I saw them towards the end of the tour, and they rocked, especially JF! rock1

I like SA, always feel chilled out after hearing it :)