What bands do you absoulutely hate?

sr9409

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radiohead have some good songs but still are very overrated IMO.

And... I may get flamed for this but... The Rolling Stones. :shrugs:

Don't misunderstand me, I like the Stones. If I was to make a 15 track compilation of their best songs, of course it would be an amazing album. But I think they also have so much crap in their catalogue, and a lot of very dull, genric songs.

Good point.

Did you sit in this thread clicking refresh for 34 minutes waiting for someone to respond to your post?

Not at all. I sat on the forum going through different threads and usually when I see a thread posted in, that I had recently posted in, I go and check it out. It was very early in the morning, around 3AM or whatever it was so not many people were on.

EDIT: I too dislike Iron Maiden. Besides a few songs, I can't stand them. I really dislike Bruce himself, as well.

Edited by Black Sabbath

Oasis are the most immense greatest and just...totally full circle 360 degrees perfect rock n roll band for the last almost 20 years..

Which is why I don't like them. Their music is just too safe. Tried and tested formula that was done to death by the mid 70s.

Iron Maiden= Dad music.

No more so than The Beatles, Led Zep, The Stones and Queen.

Where I come from The Beatles and The Stones are as popular with young people as they are with 50+ year olds....

I don't meet many 25 year old Iron Maiden fans, but almost every 25 year old I've met likes the Beatles and the Stones...