lady gaga

junkiejoethehobo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop acting like she's the second coming, she's been around for two years, made two pretty good albums and wears funny clothes.

When she's still churning out the hits after 4 albums then she's proved something.

BTW, she's already getting a little big for her boots, doubled the price of her concert tickets for the second leg of her tour, sign of things to come. Time to make the big money.

I have a feeling that alot of people wouldn't like some of her songs unless they knew they were by Lady Gaga.

Or vice versa. Pop music still has a bit to overcome before it gains its integrity back. Gaga's done alot for that genre,

No!!

no offense, but some of you are giving her too much love; It's kinda sickening.

o.k. she has had a good run of late, but let's not crown her.

she's the first mega pop star to come along with some serious substance backing her up in quite sometime, forgive us for getting excited!

no she isn't

you must not have heard of beyonce or taylor swift.

i would bet the they both are bigger then gaga.....sales and critical.

Beyonce can't even pick up an instrument, her stage presence and vocal power are to be reckon with though. But as far as artistry? :rofl-lol:

and comparing Taylor Swift to Gaga is like comparing Geometry to AP Calculus III

Gaga's way more in depth, all of her songs have themes and motifs and excellent structure

Sales don't judge an artist, if The Fame only sold 1k it won't take away from the fact it's miles beyond Fearless

June 28 Montreal, QC Bell Centre On sale TBA

July 01 Boston, MA TD Garden On sale March 22

July 04 Atlantic City, NJ Boardwalk Hall On sale TBA

July 06 New York, NY Madison Square Garden On sale March 19

July 11 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre On sale March 19

July 14 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena On sale TBA

July 15 Indianapolis, IN Conseco Fieldhouse On sale TBA

July 17 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center On sale TBA

July 20 Oklahoma City, OK Ford Center On sale TBA

July 22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center On sale TBA

July 25 Houston, TX Toyota Center On sale TBA

July 28 Denver, CO Pepsi Center On sale TBA

July 31 Phoenix, AZ US Airways Center On sale TBA

August 03 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center On sale TBA

August 11 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center On sale March 20

August 13 Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand On sale TBA

August 16 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion On sale March 19

August 19 Portland, OR Rose Garden On sale TBA

August 21 Tacoma, WA Tacoma Dome On sale TBA

August 23 Vancouver, BC General Motors Place On sale March 19

August 26 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place On sale TBA

August 30 St. Paul, MN Xcel Energy Center On sale TBA

Sept. 01 Milwaukee, WI Bradley Center On sale TBA

Sept. 04 Detroit, MI The Palace Of Auburn Hills On sale TBA

Sept. 05 Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center On sale TBA

Sept. 07 Washington, DC Verizon Center On sale TBA

Sept. 08 Charlottesville, VA John Paul Jones Arena On sale TBA

Sept. 14 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center On sale TBA

Sept. 16 Hartford, CT XL Center On sale TBA

Sept. 18 Charlotte, NC Time Warner Cable Arena On sale TBA

Sept. 19 Raleigh, NC RBC Center On sale TBA

Gonna try for some Philly and DC B)

Guest Len B'stard

Went out of my way to find out who this chick was from hearing about here on here. Verdict? Well as the great Liam Gallagher once put it, hmmm, how did that go again? Ah yes, "fookin' shite". Mmhmmmm...yup, REALLY "fookin' shite" as well. Absolute fuckin crap...actually i'd heard one of her songs before, poker face or whatever, yeah, fuckin dreadful, really really really piss poor. Face it, she's some chick who changes her clothes a lot...and thats it.

"Oooh she's so original" Really? Where at? She's like, SO edgey and NEEDED in the mainstream? Yeah, like a whole in the head...i don't hear anything in the music of note...nothing. I'd rather listen to blenders (literally).

Went out of my way to find out who this chick was from hearing about here on here. Verdict? Well as the great Liam Gallagher once put it, hmmm, how did that go again? Ah yes, "fookin' shite". Mmhmmmm...yup, REALLY "fookin' shite" as well. Absolute fuckin crap...actually i'd heard one of her songs before, poker face or whatever, yeah, fuckin dreadful, really really really piss poor. Face it, she's some chick who changes her clothes a lot...and thats it.

"Oooh she's so original" Really? Where at? She's like, SO edgey and NEEDED in the mainstream? Yeah, like a whole in the head...i don't hear anything in the music of note...nothing. I'd rather listen to blenders (literally).

haha no

Forgive my blasphemy, but honestly: "Speechless" reminded me of the type of Elton John-style ballad that Axl was trying to achieve with "Street of Dreams." All it's missing is a sweet guitar solo. It's a great pop song.

I love the way she distorts her voice. There's no way to describe it...it's just the way she sings, and it's awesome. (Perfect example: "Bay-bay you gay-va up-pa" -- love the weird enunciation).

Edited by Estranged Reality