lady gaga

junkiejoethehobo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not. Why would you? That'd be ridiculous.

I wasn't trying to knock her or anything.

I don't think her "stage" persona is anything that we haven't seen (Madonna lite), and while I think her album is above average.....it "owes" a great deal to Gwen Stenfani's solo efforts.

And that isn't a knock on her, because if you look at what is popular today (with respect to taylor swift), it is bunch of chicks,not just Gaga, trying to either copy or borrow from the style Gwen laid the blueprint for with, "Love Angel Music Baby."

Of course not. Why would you? That'd be ridiculous.

I wasn't trying to knock her or anything.

I don't think her "stage" persona is anything that we haven't seen (Madonna lite), and while I think her album is above average.....it "owes" a great deal to Gwen Stenfani's solo efforts.

And that isn't a knock on her, because if you look at what is popular today (with respect to taylor swift), it is bunch of chicks,not just Gaga, trying to either copy or borrow from the style Gwen laid the blueprint for with, "Love Angel Music Baby."

Are you trying to suck up to me, Sunny? :suspicious:

I don't see why people call her "strange" and "weird". She's just unique, and I love it.

Dude, seriously. She is definitely more than a little out there, but that's one of the things that makes her entertaining.

Lol no

You just like her because of her looks. You're so shallow.

I don't see why people call her "strange" and "weird". She's just unique, and I love it.

Dude, seriously. She is definitely more than a little out there, but that's one of the things that makes her entertaining.

Lol no

You just like her because of her looks. You're so shallow.

Don't be crazy. The music is where it's at. Her looks are just a perk.

Keep these shenannagins up and you'll never get an avatar from me again! :angry:

i just want to make this my offical 'welcome back black sabbath' post. we ALL missed you, whether people want to admit it or not.

that goes for all of you.

in keeping my bucket cupcake tradition, how awesome would a bucket/gaga collaboration be? im not sure which one is stranger. it could go either way.

Don't see what you're getting at. I never said she was original.

I never said you said that.

But you quoted me, then said it.

I only quote you because of the pic, I could care less what you think, but I don't understand how you can think she's attractive.

MY GOD BOWIE IS SO MUCH HOTTER! *drools*

david_bowie_9.jpg

Edited by tbizzle