Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

OFFICIAL UPDATE ON THE TWITTER MESSAGE REPORTEDLY POSTED BY AXL ROSE:

Date 19:36

TheCaptain, Aug 19 11:35 am (PDT):

Hello,

Thanks for the heads up. We’re aware of the profile you’ve reported and we're currently investigating the issue.

Thanks,

TheCaptain

Twitter Trust and Safety

notifications-support@twitter.zendesk.com

The zendesk. Axl will love that one ;)

Don't u think they are not confirming as it adds fuel to the fire!!! Everyone will be thinking will they show? Or won't they? Just make there appearance more anticipated?? Don't u think? As every fucker will be there waiting!!

Yeah that is real smart, I would guess that most concerts of the Euro tour did not sell out yet.....good move to promote ticket sales :rolleyes:

Haha, after buying a gun and then disappearing since 'the incident' DJ posts a message on his FB:

"Miss me?"

Haha, that's great.

DJ also had this to say in the comment thread:

Dj ASHBA™

To Amy: BTW - YOU AND SLASH FUCKIN TOTALLY ROCK!!! YOU BOTH WERE YOUR OWN "SHOES" - XOXOXO

I've been waiting a year and a half for this. This means a lot to me. Everyone tends to try n' pin us against each other, which I'll never understand.... Music is NOT a competition. It's a way of life.The only person I compete with is myself, to wake up each day n' try a little harder than I did the day before. To constantly better me. End of story.

Nobody seems to get that the band's way is of a Trailer Trash mentality. They don't follow rules, never have, why start now? So the internet is providing more shit to throw at Axl Rose, that's novel :rolleyes:

Us downloading motherfuckers should know better than to believe everything that's mentioned on-line, hell, why not, the internet says so. Didn't Guns n' Roses once write, record and set in motion an album called "Abuse your Disillusion" but failed to deliver the masters and bury them on the Malibu beach instead? :crazy: No, well its on the internet so it must be true. Axl hasn't used his Twitter account in ages and I think he really can't be bothered with it, hacker or no hacker, it don't float his boat and the management have passed on the news to the promoters, that's all that matters :thumbsup:

Can they just do a real tour? That's all anyone wants.

Haha, after buying a gun and then disappearing since 'the incident' DJ posts a message on his FB:

"Miss me?"

Haha, that's great.

Dj ASHBA™

To Amy: BTW - YOU AND SLASH FUCKIN TOTALLY ROCK!!! YOU BOTH WERE YOUR OWN "SHOES" - XOXOXO

I've been waiting a year and a half for this. This means a lot to me. Everyone tends to try n' pin us against each other, which I'll never understand.... Music is NOT a competition. It's a way of life.The only person I compete with is myself, to wake up each day n' try a little harder than I did the day before. To constantly better me. End of story.

Looooooooved what he said... LOL! B)

Edited by Caroline

Dj ASHBA™

Smart words. Some idiots here might want to read this now once a day for the rest of their lives, maybe they'll get it then!

Dj ASHBA™

Smart words. Some idiots here might want to read this now once a day for the rest of their lives, maybe they'll get it then!

Yes but maybe they could use the correct spelling of "wear" if we're going to make people read it EVERY day, there's clearly enough morons around.

LP

Yes but maybe they could use the correct spelling of "wear" if we're going to make people read it EVERY day, there's clearly enough morons around.

LP

Spelling one word wrong doesn't make someone a moron. I have a couple of degrees and still misspell sometimes. The important thing is that you get the point the poster is making, which you did. Making someone else appear dumb doesn't necessarily make you appear smarter.

Ime shur yu mack misteaks evry wunce in a wile.

Edited by Orsys

LP

Spelling one word wrong doesn't make someone a moron. I have a couple of degrees and still misspell sometimes. The important thing is that you get the point the poster is making, which you did. Making someone else appear dumb doesn't necessarily make you appear smarter.

I didn't call the poster a moron, I meant there are enough morons out there who will continually mis-spell "wear" if they read it often enough.

Degrees obviously mean fuck-all.

LP

Dj ASHBA™

They won't,, :)

LP

I didn't call the poster a moron, I meant there are enough morons out there who will continually mis-spell "wear" if they read it often enough.

Degrees obviously mean fuck-all.

LP

:D That was funny what you did there.

Axl Rose:

All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates

are officially cancelled. Please

contact your place of purchase for any refunds.

Its been 5 days now, and the message is still up. Nice.

Date 19:36 from Facebook:

Hello,

Thanks for the heads up. We’re aware of the profile you’ve reported and we're currently investigating the issue.

Thanks,

TheCaptain

Twitter Trust and Safety

I wonder how the investigation is working out. Maybe The Captain will tell all, some day.

Edited by star

Axl Rose:

Date 19:36 from Facebook:

Hello,

Thanks,

TheCaptain

Twitter Trust and Safety

I wonder how the investigation is working out. Maybe The Captain will tell all, some day.

Who is TheCaptain?

"Miss me?"

Haha, that's great.

Dj ASHBA™

great fucking quote.

Guest gunns5

DJASHBA

Enjoying the single life, too be alone but not feel alone, is the most powerful place to be.

about 16 hours ago via web

thats deeeeeeeep