Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

So the tour is really cancelled?

for the last time.. NO!

But thats what Axl`s twitter says :question:

Axl says the tour is cancelled.

Management say its still on.

The hired hands are on their way to the Reading fest.

Only once Axl shows up on stage at Reading, will we really know for sure.

for the last time.. NO!

And it's been confirmed as a hack.

Bumblefoot has said the tour is on several times

Eric, the admin here, got a call from the GN'R camp confirming it was on

DJ was with Axl at the time the tweet was posted on Axl's account

The cancellation was not confirmed on any other official GN'R page

Several media outlets have confirmed the tour is on, even going as far as to run retractions (i know the media is hardly reliable where GN;R is concerned..but for what it's worth..)

The Reading/Leeds organiers have confirmed the show is going on

Any more proof needed? or does "Dexter" need to PM each and every one of you?

for the last time.. NO!

Several media outlets have confirmed the tour is on, even going as far as to run retractions (i know the media is hardly reliable where GN;R is concerned..but for what it's worth..)

yes that would be nice! I know the situation, and most probably tour is still on, but its just funny how mythical and weird every little thing turns out in GNR world....

Dexter sending a PM to everyone is an extreme. How about just a basic statement from Axl or GN'R management? Or for @gunsnroses to follow up on their promise: "We are looking into this tweet http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please RT + keep with us here for official word. TY"

Did you read that? Keep with them for official word. Not Eric, media outlets or anyone else.

By the way, it's unheard of for a twitter account crack to last more than a couple of days, let alone a week. This is either a publicity stunt or Axl really posted that for one reason or another.

Dexter sending a PM to everyone is an extreme. How about just a basic statement from Axl or GN'R management? Or for @gunsnroses to follow up on their promise: "We are looking into this tweet http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please RT + keep with us here for official word. TY"

Did you read that? Keep with them for official word. Not Eric, media outlets or anyone else.

By the way, it's unheard of for a twitter account crack to last more than a couple of days, let alone a week. This is either a publicity stunt or Axl really posted that for one reason or another.

Who gives a fuck! Tour is on, shut up already.

The people with tickets and flights booked give a fuck.

Exactly. And hotels and time off work etc.

Yep. Or unless he gives a statement before or whatever.

Lets be honest "management", "the GNR camp" and even Bumblefoot saying the tour is on doesn't really mean anything concrete. If you think it does you have forgotten everything that happened with this band between 2001 and 2008.

this band is probably the worst managed in the world

I can feel another AXL statement coming out about how there was never a tour, no one told him about a tour etc.........

Again this is what happens when u have a dictatorship in a supposed band ( do as i say not as i do ) as someone already stated on here GNR hired hands will be getting paid to turn up - whether or not AXL shows up is another story, and a sad one at that.

How long does it take to update your twitter, delete an old entry, communicate a little bit - not too much to ask now is it?

this band is probably the worst managed in the world

I can feel another AXL statement coming out about how there was never a tour, no one told him about a tour etc.........

Again this is what happens when u have a dictatorship in a supposed band ( do as i say not as i do ) as someone already stated on here GNR hired hands will be getting paid to turn up - whether or not AXL shows up is another story, and a sad one at that.

How long does it take to update your twitter, delete an old entry, communicate a little bit - not too much to ask now is it?

3 minutes? this is why it was obviously axl, and the rest of gnr group or whatever has no idea whats going on, dont know what to say etc....it was hacked, nobody left the band, everything should be fine....plaahplaah.....

People like me? I'm going to 6 of these shows. The TOUR IS ON, how many fucking times do you have to be told.

Axl doesn't have to come out and tell you shit. You think Ron and the band are been sent all the way to England for no reason? Ya'll keep fucking crying and winging about it, I'm going get myself down to these shows and have kick ass time.

Exactly. And hotels and time off work etc.

Yep. Or unless he gives a statement before or whatever.

Lets be honest "management", "the GNR camp" and even Bumblefoot saying the tour is on doesn't really mean anything concrete. If you think it does you have forgotten everything that happened with this band between 2001 and 2008.

I agree...but then again as long as there are people out there with lots of free time and money to waste....why bother with better information? I think the whole Twitter and FB situation is a fucking disgrace, period!

Bumblefoot

Totally into the show 'Breaking Bad'... http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

Friday via facebook

-----------------------

Frank Ferrer

Thank you Life...Thank you..

12 hours ago via facebook

-----------------------

bumblefoot

Wow.......... lol So You Want to Be Musician, Huh?
Let's Jam (cont) http://tl.gd/391vvj

about 9 hours ago via Twitlonger and facebook

-----------------------

Bumblefoot

Ha! Look what someone started.............! http://twitter.com/bumbleARMY

about 1 hour ago via facebook

-----------------------

DJASHBA

Packing 2 months of cloths into 2 suitcases, can anyone sit on it so I can zip it up?? Ha!

about 2 hours ago via Twitterrific

----------------------

bumblefoot

Join the @bumbleARMY

about 2 hours ago via web

Edited by gunsguy

People like me? I'm going to 6 of these shows. The TOUR IS ON, how many fucking times do you have to be told.

Axl doesn't have to come out and tell you shit. You think Ron and the band are been sent all the way to England for no reason? Ya'll keep fucking crying and winging about it, I'm going get myself down to these shows and have kick ass time.

Read again buddy:

We are looking into this tweet http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please RT + keep with us here for official word. TY

People are still waiting for "official word". I think it's cute that you're so faithful but if you're sick of hearing other people then I recommend staying the fuck out of this thread until the official word is out there.

Read again buddy:

We are looking into this tweet http://fb.me/DHkuVmdU from the @AxlRose twitter account. Please RT + keep with us here for official word. TY

People are still waiting for "official word". I think it's cute that you're so faithful but if you're sick of hearing other people then I recommend staying the fuck out of this thread until the official word is out there.

This thread is for twitter and facebook updates, which I have been trying to do, so I would say to you that you are waiting for an update from Guns? Until there is an update maybe YOU should stay outta the thread? Just a thought...

I myself find if I want to complain or fight with another 1 or 2 forum members the pm system works great, but that's me :)

I understand some of the frustration for people going to some of the shows but please just wait and see what happens, as of now BBF has posted that he is leaving for the tour, and just a little while ago DJ Ashba says he is packing suitcases for 2 months. Now I aint no rocket scientist or anything of the sort but I would think that the guy who was with Axl at the very time someone tweeted about the shows being canceled would know a bit more than us, I mean it's quite clear from where I am this tour is on. I do understand sometimes things are not updated too fast or things are left unsaid but if DJ and BBF are leaving for the tour....then.....

If you really just wanna vent or something pm me I am used to it

Edited by gunsguy

Read again buddy:

Hi Buddy. Guns N Roses management have confirmed with this forum and the Reading/Leeds festival that the shows are going ahead, as has the lead guitarist, as has Del James... why isn't that enough for you? Who cares if it isn't on Twitter or if the Axl tweet is still up, boo fucking whoo... this is a fan forum, you'd think you'd be happy that the shows are happening!

You're the one who's going to look like a negative whinney little bitch on Friday when the show goes ahead as planned, so carry on - fuck you very much!

DJASHBA™

You guys r the f%$#in "twit"!

about 5 hours ago via web

----------------------

DJASHBA™

Tell all your friends to join me here!!! Were already pushing 20k ! Let's f%$k this place up!!!! HAHA!!! Jager!

about 4 hours ago via web

----------------------

DJASHBA™

Heading to The Haunted Mansion!!! See ya there!!!

about 4 hours ago via web

Edited by gunsguy

from Twitter

Get short, timely messages from Axl Rose.

Twitter is a rich source of instantly updated information. It's easy to stay updated on an

incredibly wide variety of topics. Join today and follow @axlrose.

If the account really has been hacked, is it safe to assume Axl Rose can't login in anymore?

..and the 70,594 followers are now following some unknown hacker?