Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Hey guys I need some help on a facebook page. Ultimate Classic Rock is the name of the page. They posted a message about Rons car accident and now everyone had turned the post into a bashing of Axl and the new band. Could use a little support if you don't mind.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

gunsnroses

How about "1 in 10 million"? cuz that's what U r this Facebook #happyFriday-BIG THANKSto all GNR fans & the ~10,000,000 social networkers!

10/06/2011 16:23

gunsnroses

How about "1 in 10 million"? cuz that's what U r this Facebook #happyFriday-BIG THANKSto all GNR fans & the ~10,000,000 social networkers!

Nice. Guns N' Roses now have more fans on fb than U2.

That's because GN'R is the greatest band!!!

DjASHBA Dj ASHBA

ASHBA Swag - Demented Love Pillow Cases and Embroidered A-logo Bath Towels! Available now, in black and white!!... http://fb.me/uaL0gQUB

2 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

:sleeper: We get it, you got a shop! Now post some funny drunken stories like you used to before I unfollow you <_<

haha! Do people really buy this shit? DJ Ashba pillowcases and bath towels, really?

Edited by axl8302

gunsnroses

I'm proud of being part of that :thumbsup:

Edited by Sabry Vane Rose

DjASHBA Dj ASHBA

ASHBA Swag - Demented Love Pillow Cases and Embroidered A-logo Bath Towels! Available now, in black and white!!... http://fb.me/uaL0gQUB

2 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply

:sleeper: We get it, you got a shop! Now post some funny drunken stories like you used to before I unfollow you <_<

haha! Do people really buy this shit? DJ Ashba pillowcases and bath towels, really?

I like DJ, I think he's awesome and I do own a t-shirt of his (one of the old ones from last year though) but pillow cases and bath towels I wouldn't buy no. I'm sure some fans do though.

When Ashba sells his brand, which is based off a few shitty bands he's been in = good business sense, smart, fits right in with gnr

When Slash sells his brand based off an amazing back catologue and continuous work ethic = sell out, $la$h, ruining the gnr legacy

When Ashba sells his brand, which is based off a few shitty bands he's been in = good business sense, smart, fits right in with gnr

When Slash sells his brand based off an amazing back catologue and continuous work ethic = sell out, $la$h, ruining the gnr legacy

lol work ethic lol... stop trolling this thread dude. besides, who talked about Slash here? huh? ur the one bringin that shit argument here... go home trollboy.

Edited by AGS

lol work ethic lol... stop trolling this thread dude. besides, who talked about Slash here? huh? ur the one bringin that shit argument here... go home trollboy.

Its a legitimate point. I would respect you more if you answered the question. Why does this not make Ashba a sellout or a "whore"?

Its a legitimate point. I would respect you more if you answered the question. Why does this not make Ashba a sellout or a "whore"?

Slash hasn't been with GN'R for 15 year's, why are we talking about him?

I wonder if this forum will ever have a thread that doesn't turn into a Axl vs. Slash or Slash vs. DJ discussion...My guess is no.

Never happen, the Slash fanboys will be forever bitter that their golden boy isn't in GN'R and never will be again.