Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

^^Came here to post that. I must admit I didn't see that comming at all. They seemed happy together, DJ was always posting/talking about her. Glad to see he's mature about it and wishes her well.

Dj ASHBA™

Everyone say hello to Munster!!!

Tuesday at 11:27pm via Facebook Mobile

283182_10150248937037475_208130482474_7638900_6865239_n.jpg

That dog is seriously one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! Looks like a little bear :wub:

Dj ASHBA™

After 10 amazing months together, Nicky and I have decided to part ways. I have nothing but love and respect for her and wish her nothing but happiness and success in life. Much love~

30 minutes ·

well, i know this stuff its personal, but i hope it turns into fuel for songs :)

Quoted for truth!

D.j. Ashba

I would like to thank all of you for the love and support, you have no idea how much all of this means to me. Sometimes in life the right things to do are always the hardest things to do.

8 minutes ago

^^Came here to post that. I must admit I didn't see that comming at all. They seemed happy together, DJ was always posting/talking about her. Glad to see he's mature about it and wishes her well.

Lol the guy was in pictures with groupies every other day

What pictures?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150195433267475&set=pu.208130482474&type=1&theater

Having to put up with all the groupie stuff it's written in very tiny letters about the role of a rock and roll star girlfriend, unfortunally... at least thats what it seems. But even if you know that can happen i guess that having to see certain kind of pics of your boyfriend just makes it too real . You know the saying "out of sight ,out of mind". :shrugs:

Having to put up with all the groupie stuff it's written in very tiny letters about the role of a rock and roll star girlfriend, unfortunally... at least thats what it seems. But even if you know that can happen i guess that having to see certain kind of pics of your boyfriend just makes it too real . You know the saying "out of sight ,out of mind". :shrugs:

It shouldn't be ''in tiny letters''. If someone's in a relationship, it should be exclusive. No matter who they are.

What pictures?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150195433267475&set=pu.208130482474&type=1&theater

If I'm not mistaken Nicky took this picture, when he posted it he wrote "taken by Nicky" or something like that

What pictures?

Smoking does not make people look cool.

Im not the biggest pitman fan, some of you may know this, but seeing those pics where he's buying a fretless bass and playing a 12 string got me thinking.... is he in other bands or projects?

He's the frontman in his side project SexTapes.

Guest siliconmessiah

Guns N' Roses

IRONIC that a network without Video Music seeks a Most Iconic Video Music Award Performance. HAHA! Give em HELL! http://bit.ly/q1NIfA

I´m not sure if GNR should be talking about not having music videos.

You b-e-t-t-e-r get what I mean.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guns N' Roses

IRONIC that a network without Video Music seeks a Most Iconic Video Music Award Performance. HAHA! Give em HELL! http://bit.ly/q1NIfA

Surely that's not a band that doesnt bother its arse to make videos, slaging off a tv station that doesnt play music videos?..... :question:

LA

What kind of crazy talk is this ? Obviously ,one thing has nothing to do with the other :huh::lol:

Edited by love&hates