Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Do some people actually think that we haterz are going to be mad if an album comes out? :lol:

Yes, well the section of people who want Axl to fail in the hope that he will call Slash would be mad about it, I believe they fall into the "haterz" category?

Can you name one poster who has said they want Axl to fail so he will be forced to reunite?

Wasn't trying to accuse anybody of that, Mags asked if anybody really thought that, and I replied yes, some people would be mad if an album were to come out cos it goes against what they want.

An album coming out has nothing to do with Axl failing with his vision, vision which failed many years ago. Yet, he's still performing with his current band under the Guns N' Roses name which proves that he doesn't give a fuck. He owns the name and he'd rather perform in front of 3 people for free than making millions by reuniting with real Guns. So, I find hard to believe that there's anyone out there foolish enough to think that Axl would be 'forced' to reunite if the new (imaginary) album tanked or were never released.

Axl's tweet was lame but inoffensive.

Slash's tweet was that of a middle-aged man who probably thought Spinal Tap's Smell The Glove cover art was a like, totally rad idea.

What's wrong with Smell The Glove??

What's wrong with being sexy?
It's a fine line between sexy and disgusting.

Axl's tweet was lame but inoffensive.

Slash's tweet was that of a middle-aged man who probably thought Spinal Tap's Smell The Glove cover art was a like, totally rad idea.

What's wrong with Smell The Glove??

What's wrong with being sexy?
It's a fine line between sexy and disgusting.

Worked well for Metallica. The unapproved Smell the glove cover at least. The same thing happened with CD if you think about it