Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

7 minutes ago, SSHGUNS said:

I don't believe they are back together.

The strongest theory is that is a business meeting to be a part of an a soundtrack of future mega release as a top director is in Atlanta and that why is axl team is there. 

I want to believe.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Billsfan said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's involved. If he wasn't I think he would be melting down all over social media and on Eddie trunk. No one wanted this more than him and the fact that he's been so silent tells me he's probably involved, maybe they're just keeping it a surprise til Vegas?

That's what I don't get. He says that to someone on the street but they can't even announce it yet? Idk, maybe it's the promoters for the venues that don't want them to announce anything until they see the band survive Vegas?

I dont think so.  This is not some random artist.  Is GUNS N ROSES.

Plus if axl said that, almost 70% of the tour most be agreed and signed by now with only some schedule pending.

Im sure this is a band call.  Im sure axl/slash/duff with gnr management decided to do things this way.   

I was asking before why this strategy because i think the band is doin this for some kind of agenda. There are hide things that we're goin to find out on the next couple of months

5 hours ago, Apollo said:

A 50-year old man with a history of abuse against women probably shouldn't be wearing a shirt that shows a woman stuffed in a garbage can. 

And a random Joe Blow fan whose opinion doesn't matter to Axl in the least probably shouldn't be whining about it, but that surely didn't stop you from saying what you wanted to say. Why should it stop him from wearing what he wants to wear?

It astounds me that the average person on social media believes that they can criticize the actions of others ad nauseam all while believing that the everyday things they do in life are just fine. Pot meet kettle.

14 minutes ago, thunderram said:

And a random Joe Blow fan whose opinion doesn't matter to Axl in the least probably shouldn't be whining about it, but that surely didn't stop you from saying what you wanted to say. Why should it stop him from wearing what he wants to wear?

It astounds me that the average person on social media believes that they can criticize the actions of others ad nauseam all while believing that the everyday things they do in life are just fine. Pot meet kettle.

Lol chill volcano, that's how things are here on this forum, they're all jokes, even when someone is being serious.

Good for you @magisme is not around anymore

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ralphelmo said:

2004, beer stomach it is.

Here's one from 2011:

207586_10150168425734425_108537469424_66

And 2012:

51-Slash-sydney-Entertainment-Centre-201

And 2013:

popkorn.pl_film-i-muzyka_slash-katowice-

Can't really find some good pictures with no shirt in 2014/2015. I admit that he is off shape a little when the tour starts, but when long leg is done he's always in pretty good shape. Rockin' with guitar for 2 hours every day is really demanding for your body :) 

Slash is so hot :)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

I dont think so.  This is not some random artist.  Is GUNS N ROSES.

Plus if axl said that, almost 70% of the tour most be agreed and signed by now with only some schedule pending.

Im sure this is a band call.  Im sure axl/slash/duff with gnr management decided to do things this way.   

I was asking before why this strategy because i think the band is doin this for some kind of agenda. There are hide things that we're goin to find out on the next couple of months

Yeah, it IS guns n roses. So if you're booking an event for your stadium or arena knowing axls rep and the volatility this could "possibly" have maybe it's better to be safe than sorry by waiting to see if the band can show up and play both Vegas gigs 

Just now, Billsfan said:

Yeah, it IS guns n roses. So if you're booking an event for your stadium or arena knowing axls rep and the volatility this could "possibly" have maybe it's better to be safe than sorry by waiting to see if the band can show up and play both Vegas gigs 

With the 7 to 3 million dollar fee,  the rejoin of slash and duff, and huge relevance of this, im pretty sure axl its gonna show up every single show. I have not a single doubt about it ( however, he wont be early or even on time, but thats something that its in every single gnr show contract by now.  And, like some reporter told once to jhon bon jovi " extra punctuality isnt rock n roll,  thats school play")

Im extra confident that the band will sound more than amazing, and im also sure that we're gonna get a lot of diferent and exiting surprises during the tour. 

My only hope is that i feel ( PLEASE DONT DO THAT) i year and a half from now gnr will say " thanks , its been a great ride.  Good bye" and end forever this thing.

I dont know.. Is just something a feel. 

Hope not 

13 minutes ago, slash97 said:

If that's true, I wonder if Gunn just asked him for permission to use one of the old songs or if they cooked up a new track.

If you're looking to use a GNR track in your movie you don't have Axl Rose fly to Atlanta to ask his permission. This is something else..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gibbo 27 said:

Where is Acdc mmmm

It's funny because the initial AC/DC show that got canned was scheduled to be Atlanta. The trucks were already there loading in gear. There we have it - Axl is there to meet with Angus Young. :lol:

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

It's funny because the initial AC/DC show that got canned was scheduled to be Atlanta. The trucks were already there loading in gear. There we have it - Axl is there to meet with Angus Young. :lol:

The thought crossed my mind... They are in need of a singer who knows the ACDC catalogue :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Apollo said:

A 50-year old man with a history of abuse against women probably shouldn't be wearing a shirt that shows a woman stuffed in a garbage can. 

No man should be wearing those kinds of shirts in this time and era. It made me sad seeing him still wearing those things. 

• Like 1