Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, Philipm787 said:

Are you mad? 30 overdoses and a couple of strokes later and a whole lotta drinking and you think he doesn't look great, all things considered?

He doesn't seem to think anybody looks good every time a pic gets posted. :shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

More rumours from alternativenation, damn those guys.

" Atlanta Radio 100.5 DJ Jason Bailey reported yesterday on his show, as transcribed by Alternative Nation, that Guns N’ Roses have finalized dates for their world tour.

“The only thing that I can’t share is some of the dates and times of when this Guns N’ Roses world tour would start from what I hear, the only reason I say this is because I got an e-mail last night, and it’s odd, because I never get e-mail from [that e-mail account].

Axl’s publicist e-mails me and says: ‘I appreciate the excitement, that’s cool that that picture went viral, but I’m worried you’re going to give dates out, so let’s talk.’ So I want to talk to her before I say anything more.”

He added that the full Guns N’ Roses tour should start after Axl tours with AC/DC, which you can read 

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

More rumours from alternativenation, damn those guys.

" Atlanta Radio 100.5 DJ Jason Bailey reported yesterday on his show, as transcribed by Alternative Nation, that Guns N’ Roses have finalized dates for their world tour.

“The only thing that I can’t share is some of the dates and times of when this Guns N’ Roses world tour would start from what I hear, the only reason I say this is because I got an e-mail last night, and it’s odd, because I never get e-mail from [that e-mail account].

Axl’s publicist e-mails me and says: ‘I appreciate the excitement, that’s cool that that picture went viral, but I’m worried you’re going to give dates out, so let’s talk.’ So I want to talk to her before I say anything more.”

He added that the full Guns N’ Roses tour should start after Axl tours with AC/DC, which you can read about here."

This DJ sounds like the guys over at GNRtruth

16 minutes ago, James Bond said:

That's the main reason I want it to happen. Their boards will implode. :lol:

There's a thread going on over there where they're convinced that Axl is a major drug user and GNR had "one good album" and so on. It's hilarious. Think the atmosphere at this forum is crazy? The hardcore AC/DC fans bitch three times as much.

That's hilarious 

i don't believe it as all of Axl's focus should be on GNR at this point

that would be pretty insane tough as AC/DC is like my second favorite band 

56 minutes ago, James Bond said:

There's a thread going on over there where they're convinced that Axl is a major drug user and GNR had "one good album" and so on. It's hilarious. Think the atmosphere at this forum is crazy? The hardcore AC/DC fans bitch three times as much.

really? i would think most AC/DC fans were also GNR fans

4 hours ago, Padme said:

No, he doesn't look great because of his lifestyle. He just looks ok all things considered. And that weird hair cut makes him look older

I don't see how you can say he doesn't look great given the hell he's put his body through, compare him to Axl. The guy would look really good if he lived a clean life. 

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Oh please provide a link! (do we have to register to read that?)

I'm drooling over reading stuff like that, ahaahhaaa :drool:

8 minutes ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

ohmyfuckingjesus!! Those people are cruel!

If Axl joined the band, they'd have to rename themselves ASSHOLE/DC.

Just go to youtube and check out how many times this bellend pissed off his own fans by showing up late or walking off stage because he had some minor technical problem.
He's the main reason GnR split the 1st time round and will be the main reason when the split up again later this year.

The more i think about it, the more i laugh. I might even like it to happen just so it's complete train wreck and Angus finally understands he's not Mr AC/DC

8 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

oh god, i can't wait for the first vegas show rant, there's so much expeculation going on....

There may be more time spent during the show listening to Axls rants about all the BS as compared to time spent listening to music!

• Like 1