Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

According to members over at ACDCfans.net, Ross Young, the son of Malcolm Young, has confirmed that Axl will front the band for a period of time. He apparently shared an article of the rumours, and commented that they are true.

Some people over there are skeptical, because Ross has apparently been wrong on some news before.

Someone over there copied and pasted a transcript of the discussion. Take it for what it is:

Kevin Brooks Please say it isn't so. I can't see Angus putting up with Axl's lack of professionalism.
Like · 6 · 1 hr
Charity Farnham
Charity Farnham OH HELL NO!! Angus will kill the band with that guy !!
Like · 4 · 1 hr
Ross Malcolm Young
Ross Malcolm Young He can and he will

Like · 6 · 1 hr
Juan Mora Barrera
Juan Mora Barrera ..hi !!! ... friend ,one question seriously ..or is just a joke ???
Like · 51 mins
Charity Farnham
Charity Farnham omg Ross Malcolm Young would your Dad aprove ? '
Like · 4 · 58 mins
Spencer Hoppock
Spencer Hoppock I highly doubt it.... What is Angus doing squint emoticon
Like · 54 mins
Francesco Longo
Francesco Longo will be interesting to see Ross smile emoticon
Like · 1 · 58 mins
Igor Dos Santos Silveira
Igor Dos Santos Silveira OMFG................ NO
See Translation
Like · 1 · 56 mins
Kelly Rocknroll Raygor
Kelly Rocknroll Raygor Seriously Ross??
Like · 56 mins
Charity Farnham
Charity Farnham hey guys lets pray for the band cause they are going to need it
Like · 2 · 55 mins
Kelly Rocknroll Raygor
Kelly Rocknroll Raygor I agree Charity. frown emoticon
Like · 54 mins
Charity Farnham
Charity Farnham Kelly it has to be true Ross Malcolm Young is the ONLY one who know it for sure
Like · 54 mins
Kelly Rocknroll Raygor
Kelly Rocknroll Raygor I know...that's what worries me......if it was anyone else, I'd take it as rumor only.......
Like · 40 mins
Ricci Rohde
Ricci Rohde Noooooooo say it aint so. Please.
Like · 1 · 56 mins
Luiz Fabiano Simioni
Luiz Fabiano Simioni Noooooo
Like · 53 mins
Agustina RuizYoung
Agustina RuizYoung It's obsoluty FAKE this sh*t
Like · 1 · 53 mins
Callum David Lovett
Callum David Lovett Peter James Morris III
Like · 52 mins
Charity Farnham
Charity Farnham NO Ross Malcolm Young confirm it
Like · 1 · 52 mins
Hilary Hughes
Hilary Hughes Reallly?..I reckon it will be great! Axl will just have to step down from his pedestal and behave more professionally...interesting! smile emoticon
Like · 52 mins
Grant Dingley
Grant Dingley Obviously a hoax, time for the once mighty ACDC to call it a day, its now getting embarrassing for them
Like · 52 mins
Charity Farnham
Charity Farnham he won't last Angus won't last you wait Angus sees Axl True Colors there is a side to he hasn't seen
Like · 51 mins · Edited
Stan McKinnon
Stan McKinnon Bad bad choice
Like · 14 mins
View more replies
Brett Tyrrell
Brett Tyrrell Haha
Like · 52 mins
Brett Tyrrell
Brett Tyrrell Your opening up a can of worms here Rossy
Like · 50 mins
Ross Malcolm Young
Ross Malcolm Young It's true Brett
Like · 9 · 50 mins

http://www.acdcfans.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=10940&page=37

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

19 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Screenshot_2016-03-24-00-16-22.png

I see a train whistle, regular whistle for paradise city, piano... shit, is Axl actually rehearsing? Also, obvious, but that is a Slash wah in the bottom left corner.

That is an interesting little stand. Two whistle spots, a kleenex box, drink holders, and a place for a towel.

From the look of this pic, Axl could literally be rehearsing right now with the band.

Edited by Ak1nney

4 minutes ago, DIST said:

Wtf are those balls? 

And that colored box with chinese writing? 

I'm not sure on the balls yet, but the thing you are referring to is a train whistle for Nightrain. Never seen like a small kids version? He has just put stuff on it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

I see a train whistle, regular whistle for paradise city, piano... shit, is Axl actually rehearsing? Also, obvious, but that is a Slash wah in the bottom left corner.

That is an interesting little stand. Two whistle spots, a kleenex box, drink holders, and a place for a towel.

From the look of this pic, Axl could literally be rehearsing right now with the band.

Zoom in on the balls and I can see Axl's reflection. Also are those Magic 8 balls that tell you your fortune or answer your questions?

Actually I can now see two people in the reflection of the ball on the left. 

16 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

That was kick ass!  But he has always done great on that tune. That however is a Bon Scott era song. Can he sing Brian era songs without blowing out his voice?

Yea he would be fine on any DC song, the reason GNR always had great covers is bc of Axl. I think his voice will suit many of their songs. 

Another thing about his voice is a GNR song will have nearly twice as many lyrics as a ACDC song, I think he will be able to navigate the music better and get breathing breaks often, his voice should hold up fine on their set. 

2 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

Looks like a water bottle to me :lol:. I see the body like reflection tho, it could literally be anybody.

Exactly. The only thing that could make it Axl would be I think the arm is resting on a mic stand, you know. Axl tends to do that kinda stance with the mic. But again this is pointless to discuss lol

Edited by KiernanProud