Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

wtf are you on?

Who is us? He asked for MSL, not for us

he is getting closer? I think he knows why he isn't on the ticket, more than any of the attention whore insiders ever will know

I don't get you, but I'll try

us=Mygnr 

I know who he asked for

i think if he took the time to get on Twitter and say he's not a part of the reunion and reach out to rolling stone that he might be interested in sharing his part of the story. We don't know much about Izzy but he seems to be reaching out more than ever, and he's really trying to connect with fans.

1 minute ago, thunder120 said:

I wouldn't assume this as being negative. Perhaps he's looking to get some information out on his behalf that has been sorely lacking

Andy Greene made a pretty big effort to get in touch as did @downliner (chopaway). It wouldn't be hard for him if he wanted to, maybe he will bite the bullet after Vegas/Coachella?

Not really sure what Izzy is up to but his social media presence being as it is and now in the wake of the reunion is rather weird. Feels as if he wanted to vent on something so why doesn't he do that? Or maybe he just wants to stir up shit by remembering himself to the fans so that everyone blames GN'R more for his absence? Or maybe he's just such a weirdo that he decided the reunion time is the best moment to start sharing his favourite songs on twitter... Have no idea. The guy is really weird.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Asia said:

Not really sure what Izzy is up to but his social media presence being as it is and now in the wake of the reunion is rather weird. Feels as if he wanted to vent on something so why doesn't he do that? Or maybe he just wants to stir up shit by remembering himself to the fans so that everyone blames GN'R more for his absence? Or maybe he's just such a weirdo that he decided the reunion time is the best moment to start sharing his favourite songs on twitter... Have no idea. The guy is really weird.

Izzy has been very diplomatic. You may see him as weird, I see him as unique and irreplaceable. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

Maybe he just wanted to stop the rumours that he will perform in Vegas? Like he said.

This might be in the wrong thread and border on conspiracy but I was just watching this video from 2014 and at 10:50 slash refers to himself in the present tense writing for guns. He says "alot of the riffs I write for guns n roses". Did he just forget his position at that time for a moment or did he still think of himself as a part of guns or did he accidentally give away his secret?

Slash teaches Paradise City and More!: http://youtu.be/nEq1tKM4v2k

Edited by raggedyman

1 minute ago, raggedyman said:

This might be in the wrong thread and border on conspiracy but ideas just watching this video from 2014 and at 10:50 slash refers to himself in the present tense writing for guns. He says "alot of the riffs I write for guns n roses". Did he just forget his position at that time for a moment or did he still thinking himself as a part of guns or did he accidentally give away his secret?

Sorry man, but that video was recorded in 2010...

25 minutes ago, raggedyman said:

Oh yeah your right, I was looking at when it was published by whoever uploaded it. my bad. I should've realized by the album he was promoting :(

Yeah, I understand you though. We're all (well, atleast most of us) craving for new songs so it's easy to see signs for it everywhere. Wishful thinking! I'm crossing my fingers!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hajduk1911 said:

Izzy is pissed because MSL posted that he was in talks with the band and that they couldn't reach an agreement financially...

Regardless of what MSL says...that's what many of us speculated anyway.  

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Regardless of what MSL says...that's what many of us speculated anyway.  

I know, but this can become ugly if this speculation is confirmed. It will prove that Izzy was interested for reunion. Anyhow I don't like the fact that Izzy is not where he should be. Regardless of reasons. 

Edited by hajduk1911

5 minutes ago, hajduk1911 said:

I know, but this can become ugly if this speculation is confirmed. It will prove that Izzy was interested for reunion. Anyhow I don't like the fact that Izzy is not where he should be. Regardless of reasons. 

Well yah he was interested, he would not have went out of his way to make a Twitter account to say he wasn't involved if he wasn't intrrested.  And if he wasn't interested and created a Twitter account to say he wasn't involved bc he wasn't interested he would have probably said "good luck fellas" or something to that effect.

33 minutes ago, hajduk1911 said:

Izzy is pissed because MSL posted that he was in talks with the band and that they couldn't reach an agreement financially...

Izzy hasn't given a reason why he isn't involved, he just said he wasn't. So until he says why, he's basically asking for people to speculate. So if Izzy is pissed off, too bad for him. Next time hopefully he'll learn that you don't start something without finishing it

• Like 3

3 hours ago, raggedyman said:

This might be in the wrong thread and border on conspiracy but I was just watching this video from 2014 and at 10:50 slash refers to himself in the present tense writing for guns. He says "alot of the riffs I write for guns n roses". Did he just forget his position at that time for a moment or did he still think of himself as a part of guns or did he accidentally give away his secret?

So that's what he looks like without his top hat nowadays.

Anyways, kind of new here. What does "MSL" mean?

On 5/4/2016 at 8:46 AM, Asia said:

I have the feeling Izzy is SUPER MAD at the rest of the band. It is unusual from Izzy that he started a Twitter account just when the reunion is about to roll. He definitely wants to piss them off. And I also feel like he's using the media attention GN'R are getting for his own benefit. Something like "ok, you left me out of this big thing, I will be use it on my favor now and become a bug in your ear."

I'm sure he wants to vent on something but GNR lawyers may be putting a foot on his head and that's why he can't say anything yet.

Edited by killuridols

8 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

So that's what he looks like without his top hat nowadays.

Anyways, kind of new here. What does "MSL" mean?

Mister Saint Laurent iirc.

He's a guy who owns another GN'R related forum and claims to have insider info.