Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

10 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

Maybe the wrong place to bring this up but I posted those tweets a few minutes after he tweeted it and my post was deleted. Just curious... why did that happened?

Because Izzy himself deleted the tweets, and at the time we weren't sure how to take everything.  It seems either he found what he was looking for or was tipped off about what he was about to get into and deleted the tweets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sonofnazareth said:

Izzy has been very diplomatic. You may see him as weird, I see him as unique and irreplaceable. 

Really?

dip·lo·mat·ic

(dĭp′lə-măt′ĭk)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or involving diplomacy or diplomats.
2. Using or marked by tact and sensitivity in dealing with others.

Doesn't seem like it.

Just now, Nick Cobraetti said:

Really?

dip·lo·mat·ic

(dĭp′lə-măt′ĭk)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or involving diplomacy or diplomats.

Doesn't seem like it.

Yes. 

7 minutes ago, DIST said:

Izzy don't wanna be in a band with an emo millennial dropping dubstep beats.

man i hope there's a wobbly keyboard ffs. everyone wanted pitman out and they got more than they bargained for

43 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Because Izzy himself deleted the tweets, and at the time we weren't sure how to take everything.  It seems either he found what he was looking for or was tipped off about what he was about to get into and deleted the tweets.

Makes sense. I appreciate the response fam

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

There isn't actually anything emo about Melissa's appearance or the music she's normally involved with, is there?

Slash has worked with worse and Axl has worked with Ashba.

Can't comment on Ashba but the pop chicks Slash worked with were one off's.. They weren't "members" of his band...  She looks like an outcast from Gem and the holograms.  If she needs to be there to contribute to the awfulness of "Better", just comes out for that song or do it from backstage.. No need to layer her synths over the power chords of It's So Easy lol.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Still better than Pitman.

I'm very thankful for the keyboard section of the band. Reed and Reese - the true stars of the band. What would Guns N' Roses be without bongos and sub-bass?

Like a hot dog without chocolate syrup on it

• Like 1

Axl and Izzy not on good terms just feels so wrong.  I mean, I don't know if they aren't on good terms right now.  Izzy's lack of involvement in the semi-reunion, the silence on that, and the tweets just give me the feeling things aren't where they should be

Edited by Caught_in_a_Coma

16 minutes ago, Liquor & Whores said:

Can sb explain to me what the f. Izzy thinks he's doing on twitter? it's like a 12yr old first day on the net

The band didn't include him in booking all the gigs so he's refusing to participate in the form he was expected to by literally everyone, and rather than do what normal people do aka AN INTERVIEW, he's taken to Twitter by posting random, subliminal clips that are allegedly informative. 

Edited by Billsfan