Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't know about that, Slash clearly reached out to him as Baz was walking off the stage and they had a pretty clear moment of mutual admiration and a huge smile was on Slashs face.

check out the 4:10 minute on in this clip:

I meant at the beginning where Slash is clearly trying to start the song and Bach is doing his 'is this fucking great or what' routine.

4 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

I meant at the beginning where Slash is clearly trying to start the song and Bach is doing his 'is this fucking great or what' routine.

Fine...maybe he was annoyed by that...who cares?  He clearly reached out to thank Baz at the end.

35 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Fine...maybe he was annoyed by that...who cares?  He clearly reached out to thank Baz at the end.

Not a big deal and I probably overstated it by saying "not fond'. But when a band invites you up for a guest spot, you should probably just do the song and not act like you're the frontman. It's a little douchey to do that and I think Slash was irritated.

18 minutes ago, MJRegul said:

Polish singer ;)

A disgrace would be a better fitting name and please don't fuckin' post pictures of this genetic and evolutionary error, would you (directed at whoever started the topic)... Please excuse me for adding some warm words in my native language regarding this topic:

Kto kurwa wrzuca tu zdjęcia Dody??? Czy ja po to wchodzę na forum Guns N'Roses, żeby Dodę oglądać? Posrało kogoś ze szczętem?!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Asia said:

A disgrace would be a better fitting name and please don't fuckin' post pictures of this genetic and evolutionary error, would you (directed at whoever started the topic)... Please excuse me for adding some warm words in my native language regarding this topic:

Kto kurwa wrzuca tu zdjęcia Dody??? Czy ja po to wchodzę na forum Guns N'Roses, żeby Dodę oglądać? Posrało kogoś ze szczętem?!

The only thing I understood in Polish was ''kurwa''.
That's all I need to know :lol:

Edited by AslatIE
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, cooker said:

Bach is a great singer, he will Hair metal up your band though. 

lol, you have to love his enthusiasm but yes in the best of ways there is something very dated about him and  I had no idea he was so tall, until I saw him next to Slash in that clip.

3 minutes ago, Archtop said:

lol, you have to love his enthusiasm but yes in the best of ways there is something very dated about him and  I had no idea he was so tall, until I saw him next to Slash in that clip.

I like Sebastian a lot. He's actually quite a genuine human being. He may be a wee bit annoying, but he's child like. He's very much like Adler that way. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bigpoop said:

Not a big deal and I probably overstated it by saying "not fond'. But when a band invites you up for a guest spot, you should probably just do the song and not act like you're the frontman. It's a little douchey to do that and I think Slash was irritated.

He's done that for years with Axl on tour (from 2006 to 2012) and he's allowed to do it. Probably the only one to whom Axl grants so many benefits. Slash will have to get used to it or be less anxious. Slash acted like that too in the 90's when Axl would go in long rants before a song.

I can see how many of you dislike his personality but it seems Axl finds him really amusing or else he wouldn't have so much access to the band. I like Baz a lot, he makes me laugh hard with his non-sense and craziness, and that's probably what Axl likes too because Axl is a bit acid. I'm sure Baz being a clown makes Axl very happy backstage.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

Hasn't Slash played at Kings of Chaos shows where Bach has also joined them? I'm sure they're fine these days.

Yes, he did in the beginning with Corey Taylor for singer, but when Baz joined Slash stopped participating in the band.

46 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He's done that for years with Axl on tour (from 2006 to 2012) and he's allowed to do it. Probably the only one to whom Axl grants so many benefits. Slash will have to get used to it or be less anxious. Slash acted like that too in the 90's when Axl would go in long rants before a song.

I can see how many of you dislike his personality but it seems Axl finds him really amusing or else he wouldn't have so much access to the band. I like Baz a lot, he makes me laugh hard with his non-sense and craziness, and that's probably what Axl likes too because Axl is a bit acid. I'm sure Baz being a clown makes Axl very happy backstage.

Bach is like, natural combo of crazy/weird but at the same time well-intentioned salt of the earth guy so, yeah, I understand why Axl likes him.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

eh.. Axls looking pretty big here 

12963673_1525424104149792_48330272233336

Well he can't do much cardio with that injury. Outside of arms everything requires some leverage from the foot so in a cast he's going to struggle to work out, the good news is he will have required therapy for the leg after he gets the cast removed and that requires a couple hours a day of working out leg muscles. He'll be fine but regardless this appears to be a set back in physical conditioning. 

Posted on another thread put I played the video for November Rain from the first Vegas show. All of a sudden WOW tears are streaming down my face last saw Guns at Gateshead Stadium England  in 1992 . Welcome back guys I've really missed you