Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

11 minutes ago, spliff said:

trunk probably just talked to axl while axl smiled and nodded his head "yea sure we'll do an interview" thinking not this fucking guy again.. he looked like he didn't even know they were taking a picture

CftEO8LUkAAV3FD.jpg

Yeah no

24 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am always going to prefer Matt and Gilby over Frank and Richard because they were members of the old band, and in the case of Matt Sorum, played on Use Your Illusion.

It's not fair to insist that current members have no integrity because they didn't lobby for your preference, which you are welcome to.  

• Like 1

OR maybe they didn't get invited back because this isn't a reunion tour at all. That is what the press has hyped it up to be. "Reunited members" Slash & Duff have rejoined the band because there were empty spots to fill, that's it. They can't just kick Frank & Richard out because they are still apart of the band. Although, who knows what happened w/ the Pitman situation ? but yea. Some of you are over thinking this situation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spliff said:

trunk probably just talked to axl while axl smiled and nodded his head "yea sure we'll do an interview" thinking not this fucking guy again.. he looked like he didn't even know they were taking a picture

CftEO8LUkAAV3FD.jpg

I wonder if he is poking fun at fans or himself by wearing the Mickey Mouse tshirt? 

I can't believe people are still speculating like omg slash and axl are touring together! Who fucking cares about anything else? Izzy didn't want to be there so he's not boom end of story. And who knows about Adler I feel like he would have died if he wasn't involved somehow. 

• Like 2

Just now, darknightfan said:

I can't believe people are still speculating like omg slash and axl are touring together! Who fucking cares about anything else? Izzy didn't want to be there so he's not boom end of story. And who knows about Adler I feel like he would have died if he wasn't involved somehow. 

Except you don't know Izzy didn't want to be there.  So no boom, no end of story.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

I wonder if he is poking fun at fans or himself by wearing the Mickey Mouse tshirt? 

He's been wearing mickey shirt since the beginning, still it dont mean this is not an acknowledgment

2 minutes ago, Bridge school said:

Actually, we do know Izzy didn't want to be there.  He left the band in 1991. Boom. End of story.

That's just ignorant, they all left the band.

Just now, tsinindy said:

That's just ignorant, they all left the band.

And before anyone wants to get cute...I realize Adler was actually fired.  

Just now, tsinindy said:

they all left the band.

After they all left, Axl kept the band going by finding new musicians. Recently, the lead guitar and bass players left, and Axl brought some people in from the classic line-up to replace them.  So, whether Izzy wants to be there or not is irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, Bridge school said:

After they all left, Axl kept the band going by finding new musicians. Recently, the lead guitar and bass players left, and Axl brought some people in from the classic line-up to replace them.  So, whether Izzy wants to be there or not is irrelevant.

Your posts are irrelevant as this is obviously a relevant issue.

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

It doesn't seem to be as simple as Izzy left now there's no spot for him.  Read the rest of the forum of you can't figure it out.

I know you and the other reunistas are looking for explanations as to why you aren't getting your way, so you have to resort to conspiracy theories, but it really is that simple.  

• Like 1