Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

21 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's on a vid a bit further back, he's says he likes playing CD songs the most live. And we were joking about why it's been so weird lately with the fat Axl meme thing and then the China talk thing and the slash/Bon Jovi thing, someone said are they on drugs again.

Ah, I totally missed the video, thats why I was confused. Sorry, gotcha, carry on :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starlight said:

wtf is going on ,are they on drugs again??

omfg I died! :rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

looney tunes intro is definitely apt for this bunch that's for sure

Yeah, they know they are fucking crazy! :lol:

1 hour ago, Babooshka said:

I didn't even recognise that as Bon Jovi!:lol:

I thought it was some random guy.

I thought it was the screenshot of an Skype chat or something.

Why does he have powder on his hair?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pablo mercuryrose said:

" Potential European tour dates... That all's not joy and light with Slash. That he'd rather make music for films than be in G'n'R.... That he's enjoying the ACDC time etc... "

Axl said that? interesting.So I suppose everything isn't as smooth as it appears to be

oh god

6 minutes ago, pablo mercuryrose said:

" Potential European tour dates... That all's not joy and light with Slash. That he'd rather make music for films than be in G'n'R.... That he's enjoying the ACDC time etc... "

Has he really said that?

8 minutes ago, pablo mercuryrose said:

:facepalm: I hate my life.

I believe that was translated from Italian that quote so probably taken out of content

Probably more along the lines of he'd rather make music for movies with GnR rather than release an album 

Weren't there rumours of a new song being in the new guardians of the galaxy??

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, pablo mercuryrose said:

That's not even a coherent statement:lol:

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

That's not even a coherent statement:lol:

• vodkajunkeeGuess who's in London?! (and no it's not Mick Hucknall....!) #gunsandroses#axlrose #gnr

• spencerjonesrealestateWhat was this all about? What was said??
  • vodkajunkeePotential European tour dates... That all's not joy and light with Slash. That he'd rather make music for films than be in G'n'R.... That he's enjoying the ACDC time etc...
  • Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:01 PM, SerenityScorp said:

N' the haters comin' back......

I guess they are finally get what they wanted for after theres nothing to comment for because Axl's doin' good *read the comments*

*I hope this is not off topic cause its still talk about Axl's tweet*

I have never even checked ebay for his autograph but all this talk made me curious. wow some of the things there are WAY expensive! I almost think it would be cheaper to stalk Axl and have him sign a restraining order against me to get his siggy ( j/k!!! ) and yeah I stole that from Big Bang Theory ;)