Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

7 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

So iT's OK to say that Axl is fat, but if i say a fat woman is fat, then i'm breaking the rules?

ooookay

I might leave this thing, i don't want to get a ban because of an illogical rule

Come on man, you're pretty logical. We don't have a "rule" in place that says you're not allowed to insult some random person for no reason whatsoever, because we really shouldn't need that rule. As I said, I'm not even the one who removed your post so I can't say that was the deal. I was just taking a guess at trying to explain the reason I would guess the post was removed.

Sorry for the OT everyone else..........carry on!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Come on man, you're pretty logical. We don't have a "rule" in place that says you're not allowed to insult some random person for no reason whatsoever, because we really shouldn't need that rule. As I said, I'm not even the one who removed your post so I can't say that was the deal. I was just taking a guess at trying to explain the reason I would guess the post was removed.

Sorry for the OT everyone else..........carry on!

I'm sorry for the OT too, but let me put this:

I don't think that calling a person fat is an insult or even a random person would have been offended by my comment:shrugs: Hell my mum is fatter than she was 30 years ago, it doesn't mean that i don't have respect for her or i don't like her....

ON topic: at least Axl still have some fun with fans and sign a few autographs, despite his recent rant against ebay scalpers

Edited by Strange Broue

On 11/06/2016 at 1:50 AM, KiernanProud said:

This photo makes me a little sad. All the bullshit that they put eachother throuch over the last 20 years just to end up here.

Its sad to think what could have been, And im sure they have all thought about that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

So apparently his autograph ban only lasted a few days!

Or maybe he only signs autographs to people he believes are real fans and not ebayers who are lurking for a signature. 

1 minute ago, oaka said:

Or maybe he only signs autographs to people he believes are real fans and not ebayers who are lurking for a signature. 

Oh definitely. I'm sure him (or Fernando) use their better judgment. It's just funny so soon after his tweet.

I understand that Axl is using the same shirts on tour/stage, but I don't understand why he is using them in public...the Teddy bear, duck, Mickey Mouse Logos are lame...just use some rock or random shirts, dude. 

The white leather Jacket is also :monkey:

Edited by maxpax

5 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It was a joke.

Yah ok lol, kinda hard to tell sometimes around here.  But I do believe you were joking :)

but I'm sure others thought the same and weren't 

Edited by tsinindy

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

So apparently his autograph ban only lasted a few days!

Well it sucks when you sign something and then it's on ebay for sale.

It's not fair to the real fans for Axl not to sign autographs. I wish Axl would walk around US cities. I would love to meet him and talk for a bit.

41 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I love *not* how his mood changes from happy to typical Axl in like 2 seconds :rofl-lol:

That guy was left like  :wacko:

Maybe he thought that last guy was an ebayer. He looked like one to me for some reason.