Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Well, Rob Zombie had to cancel the rest of his Mexico tour after H&H Fest got cancelled, because that show apparently brings in a lot of money that enables him/them to tour other smaller venues. In this economy it wouldn't be a surprise if Guns would have to do something similar. Though, they have a bigger fan base than RZ.

Guest Gunns

I don't like to speak for others, but paradise city is somewhat independent of Gnr, they are setup to provide a community for the fans.

PC.com just wanted to assist in this to help get it out to the whole community

I don't like to speak for others, but paradise city is somewhat independent of Gnr, they are setup to provide a community for the fans.

Wrong. It is not independent. the seeker don't work for free

Edited by gunsguy

Seems like it's set up in a way that it's technically not "official" in order for the band to claim ignorance in times like these. For instance, PC stated that they didn't get band approval before the trailer was released.

Seems like it's set up in a way that it's technically not "official" in order for the band to claim ignorance in times like these. For instance, PC stated that they didn't get band approval before the trailer was released.

sounds about right.

Guest Gunns

Again, i'm not going to speak for pc.com, but what I will say is only the best intentions on their as well as other's sides were at hand. This was really meant to just be something simple and a 'throwback to the 2010 days' before the onslaught of the 2014 tour hit. It really was meant to be something simple for the fans to enjoy.

Edited by Gunns

People are just butthurt because Dj is successful and has a better life than them. Even I'm a little jealous and I'm a phenomenal human being.

As phenomenal as you are, using the word "butthurt" brings you down a notch.

I bring "Butthurt" down, that's just how good I am. And I'm not sorry.

• Like 2