Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

"67 days and counting." would mean that he's expecting more to be added. He would have said "67 days left" or "67 days and counting down" or "hurry up and get this shit over with" if that's what he meant.

Hmm, I hadn't looked at it like that. But, that's a good point.

Ali

"67 days and counting." would mean that he's expecting more to be added. He would have said "67 days left" or "67 days and counting down" or "hurry up and get this shit over with" if that's what he meant.

Sounds like confirmation bias to me. It's amusing seeing such a blatant example of it. :rofl-lol:
  • Like 1

Sounds like confirmation bias to me. It's amusing seeing such a blatant example of it. :rofl-lol:
Seems more like an ability to understand what is written to me.

That seems like a reach to me man.

If he meant what you said, he'd have been more clear and finished it with an exclamation mark, rather than ".....". He's obviously not happy.

Guest Gunns

bumblefoot being bumblefoot,

he's done this before on twitter , he's doing it now, and he'll do it again, let him get the frustration out.

If he meant what you said, he'd have been more clear and finished it with an exclamation mark, rather than ".....". He's obviously not happy.

Then leave

It would be funny if the April fools "rumour" become true at least in a "guitarist leave" part...

Edited by Crash Diet

The 'and counting' phrase is commonly used here (UK) when you are basically willing something to be over. He always seems to get like this though so I'm not going to read any more into in than him just venting which to be honest he does a fair bit of.

I don't see what's overly frustrating about touring exotic places as a guitarist. If it's legit constraining your creativity, do what Buckethead and Finck did. If not, get a 9-5 job. Then you'll see what problems are.

It could very well be a simple grammatical error on Ron's part. I'm definitely not claiming that isn't the case. There's not really enough there for me to come to any conclusion, but even if he's spazzing it wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last. I'm not going to crucify him based off of this sentence though.

Guest Gunns

this is bumbles way of getting any gripes he has, off his chest and letting team brazil know in a subtle way (albeit hardly subtle :lol: ) that he is pissed with something.