Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

DJ tweeted/Instagrammed a Powerage photo!

You should claim your Party Pass now! :P

BS just texted me about it...very cool! I knew Ron kept a tab on my photography, didn't know DJ had seen any of my stuff though! :shades:

• Like 2

Axl Rose@axlrose 6h

Just realized those X-Ray machines cut into my 3 day weekend. Happy Memorial Day

My turn to be the dummy this time, anyone have a clue what this is about?

Maybe Axl fell down again?

Russ figured it out:

The "X-ray" thing? It was because it was taking fans a long time to get through the security machines to get into last nights gig.

• Like 3

DJ retweeted this. Shows the mentality of DJ's fanbase:

' class="bbc_url">@

https://twitter.com/DjASHBA ashba I love you, admire your guitar solos are unique and unmatched're a genius your personality you all are fantastic * - *

— McCartney (@MarielHey)

She's tweeted almost the same to Slash and Duff. She just wants to be followed, I guess. Never understood the Twitter philosophy.

Edited by Lio

Bumblefoot sharing out pastries or something in a bar he says on twitter, I hope Ashba did that at his SHITFEST slumber party.

I have a big bag full of pastries, bagels, & sugary doughy yummy stuff - if anybody wants any, meet me in the Center Bar in 5 minutes :)

That's a crap photo if it's meant to be impressive, I'm not a fan of that girl's stuff as a whole for the most part, you can have expensive equipment but not really have an eye for decent angles and emotions. I've seen a lot better from people on this forum.

• Like 3