Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I thought the hof was a joke long before Guns was nominated, still thought it was a joke when they were inducted and think it's a joke to this very day. Never really been a fan of awards chosen by idiots in suits with no regard to actual public opinion. I guess that's why it never bothered me. I agree that it would have been nice to see them together, but I would much rather have a reunion occur under more meaningful circumstances.

Hoooly shit, a honest normal GNR fan post from DS?

:headbang::heart:

I haven't really followed the Cosby thing closely so I don't know many details. I don't think Axl was accused of drugging anyone (seems like that's just Slash!) but Erin did accuse him of some pretty bad abuse, like I said he wasn't actually convicted but yes not commenting on the Cosby case might have been prudent.

Cosby has like 8 accussations of sexual abuse and 1 of rape.

I know what Erin has accused him of. Basically, gender violence. But she settled it out of court. Why? And now she posts pics of her and her alleged abuser on Instagram, every other day, writting things like "husband", "first love", "forgive". I dunno what the hell does that mean, or if she's really a great person capable of forgiving a man that treated her like crap.

Now people are giving shit to Axl on Twitter and someone linked the People mag article.

She accused him of rape too.

Not surprising that he's getting shit on twitter those tweets were a stupid idea.

Now people are giving shit to Axl on Twitter and someone linked the People mag article.

It might help you to understand what Axl settled over and why Steph was mentioned. Or you could just keep asking and assuming.

What do I assume?

That the claims are just some small domestic dispute or as you called it, "gender violence."

Do you fall into the first category? Really? From what I've noticed, you're here to ostacize Axl fans and criticize anybody that doesn't share your love and worship of Slash. Other people's opinions seem to be the last thing on your mind. Even further from your mind than mine if we look at it realistically, and I'm the one who professes not to give a shit. Strange. If you want to ask for quotes just check your recent post history, they'll be easy enough for you to find.

To answer your question, I do not own my own business. Do you?Do you run your own business?

Why am I so interested? Because this is a FORUM where people share ideas. You are somebody who posts here a lot and who is also very outspoken. If I wasn't interested in other people's opinions and ideas then I wouldn't spend time on this forum. Some people come here to chat with other people, some come here just to cupcake and try and piss people off. I fall into the first category.

LOL really? I thought we went over this a couple weeks ago when you went off on some angry filled rant about me.

"you're here to ostracize Axl fans and criticize anybody that doesn't share your love and worship of Slash"........."other people's opinions seem to be the last thing on your mind".............isn't that what you do concerning Slash? The majority of your posts here are weird ramblings about how bad everything Slash does is. And did you not admit in another topic that you come here to specifically try and piss people off? So I think you've mistaken me for you.

My love of Slash? Funny!!! Let me explain this again as you seem to keep ignoring it. I don't even like Slash. I like maybe five songs the guy has released since he left GnR. Hated Velvet Revolver. Axl is my favorite singer of all time. Been to several GnR shows post classic line-up. And I've said a thousand times that CD is the best rock album of the last decade and is just as good as either Illusions. I prefer Slash's work ethic more than Axl's. So try and at least be truthful when you try and insult me. Lying is an ugly trait to have.

Not currently. I've owned businesses in the past though. Planning on starting up a therapeutic riding facility for people who experiences disabilities in a few years. Not sure if I'll just buy an existing one or start one from scratch. You keep talking about how a business "should" operate and railing against people who wear suits. Thought maybe you had some experience running a business.

Can you find this post you keep babbling about? No. It doesn't exist. I said if people exactly like you get butthurt over anything I say, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. You're always crying about how mean I am to poor Slash, but I'm not going to stop until he becomes what I know he is again, and that's the best guitarist in the world. So if it wounds your little feelings so much, get accustomed with the forum controls and put me on ignore like you should have long ago. I never once have been bothered enough by one of your condescending babblings to reply to it until you bore me by quoting me with your crying.

Let me explain this to you again. Nobody buys your 'I love Axl sooooo much and don't even like Slash but I appreciate how he gives snacks to his fans sooo much and I really love the way he releases music for his fans and Axl is just the devil because he won't release anything and the Axl nutters say so many mean things and don't you just love the way Slash curls his hair?' bullshit. Least of all me. You can cry about being an Axl fan all you want but it isn't going to change the fact that your boring long-winded rants in every topic that dares to question anything Slash does prove otherwise.

Nowhere did I ever say anything about how a business should run, so either learn to read or spare me your moronic ramblings in the future. Thanks.

I don't know if he's the guy to be making those jokes.

Have a Cosby.
You want him without panties? The fuck man? :lol:
Damn right. Mags always looks his best without panties.
You found my webcam?
Shouldn't have used 'Damn_Smoothishottt!!!' for the password. It was my first guess.
Oooooh, he is mad now!!!

I do enjoy watching your character at work. It's cool how you can't interact with people without rolling out as many insults as possible.

Every day you are fighting and insulting somebody. Will be interesting to see who your next target is.

And LOL.......it clearly doesn't "bother" you at all. Sure. (In your response, be sure to say how boring I am and how you know nothing about me as a poster....then say a bunch of weird things that show you do clearly have followed my posting.......but then finish it off by calling me a bunch of names and tossing in some random insults..........all while saying you don't take things seriously and don't care what people say).

You are on quite the roll the last couple of days!!! Fun times.

You clearly can't read. It is amusing, to say the least, to see somebody so lost that their replies make no sense. Was just going to tldr you, but this has gotten way too funny. Nowhere did I say I know nothing about you or that I don't follow your posts. I made it quite clear that I know everything that you have to offer. What I said quite clearly so that the simplest of people could follow it was that none of your boring repetitive ramblings has ever upset me enough to quote it and engage you in another one of these boring long-winded discussions we have that amuse nobody. Why don't you do the forum a favor and put me on ignore so they don't have to read it every time you decide to cry at me? It never goes anywhere. The cycle is: I state my opinion - You cry because you're upset that I insulted your idol - I say whatever addresses your crying at the moment - you forget how to read and start jibbering about things I have never said - I foolishly forget that you forgot how to read and clarify things for you - you don't remember how to read and start babbling about more thing I've never said - repeat ad nauseum until I get bored of clarifying things and tldr you.

tl;dr

• Like 2

It might help you to understand what Axl settled over and why Steph was mentioned. Or you could just keep asking and assuming.

What do I assume?

That the claims are just some small domestic dispute or as you called it, "gender violence."

No, that's what YOU assume. Because gender violence is really bad, not a small thing. But raping is worse and I don't think his exes accused him of that, so it cannot be compared to the case of Cosby. I do agree, though, that it would have been better for him to not tweet that stuff. For his own sake and because of a potential scandal with the media.

This is rich coming from a fat and bloated burned out rock star....

he is more uglier than this woman

He's not commenting on her appearance, it was because she was the "Ebola Nurse", so dressing up as her would presumably scare people afraid of getting Ebola.

yeah, i later google her name and found out but i don't want to delete my post :P

anyway what i said is true. axl is uglier

No, that's what YOU assume. Because gender violence is really bad, not a small thing. But raping is worse and I don't think his exes accused him of that, so it cannot be compared to the case of Cosby. I do agree, though, that it would have been better for him to not tweet that stuff. For his own sake and because of a potential scandal with the media.

You ARE downplaying it to a smaller issue. Have some consistency in your morals, FFS.

Oh and:

Lawyers for ex-bandmate Adler claim their client saw Rose throw a woman down a flight of stairs in 1990 after she refused to have sex with him.

Is that better or worse than saying hi to a woman on the street and giving her a little grief when she doesn't pay attention? Just so I know where you stand at this second.

You ARE downplaying it to a smaller issue. Have some consistency in your morals, FFS.

No, that's what YOU assume. Because gender violence is really bad, not a small thing.

Reading comprehension problems or animosity?

Oh and:

Lawyers for ex-bandmate Adler claim their client saw Rose throw a woman down a flight of stairs in 1990 after she refused to have sex with him.

Is that better or worse than saying hi to a woman on the street and giving her a little grief when she doesn't pay attention? Just so I know where you stand at this second.

Why are you so butthurt about the harassment thread? :rofl-lol:

You will not make me take the bait with this bullshit. I don't condone violence against women, I don't condone rape and I don't condone women being harassed in the street by guys who can't keep their dick inside their pants.

Now, in a specific lawsuit with particular individuals, I don't take sides if I dont have full information on what is the exact situation and what are the claims from both parts. I'm not that immature.

You don't see how hypocritical you're being? Just throw Axl on the headline and suddenly you're objective.

You will not make me take the bait with this bullshit. I don't condone violence against women, I don't condone rape and I don't condone women being harassed in the street by guys who can't keep their dick inside their pants.

Now, in a specific lawsuit with particular individuals, I don't take sides if I dont have full information on what is the exact situation and what are the claims from both parts. I'm not that immature.

What bait? I'm just calling it as I see it. You're someone that labels men that say hi to a woman on the streets as rapists and when Axl has multiple claims of abuse against him, you try to come across as rational.

You could get more information if you would read it. Google is a wonderful thang.

I can´t believe this fuckin´retarded dude making lame ass jokes in twitter about Cosby is the same guy who wrote GN´R classics. Sombody please save Axl from himself.

:(

You mean the same guy who wore a charles manson & kill your idols t shirt?

Yeah, what a shock these rape jokes must be to you...

This is a bit like Rolf Harris making Jimmy Saville jokes. Even if Axl was not convicted for what he did to Erin and Steph, the fact he went on trial for domestic abuse (which included allegations of rape) shows, shocking levels of hypocrisy and crassness. If you start making jokes on a subject as controversial as rape, your record has to be whiter than white on that score.

• Like 1

I can´t believe this fuckin´retarded dude making lame ass jokes in twitter about Cosby is the same guy who wrote GN´R classics. Sombody please save Axl from himself.

:(

You mean the same guy who wore a charles manson & kill your idols t shirt?

Yeah, what a shock these rape jokes must be to you...

There is a difference between a shirt when performing and making a fool of yourself, looking like a total butthead on twitter time and time again. He better shutdown that account if he is going to use it only to post idiotic jokes.

What's most offensive is how poor the jokes are. We'd be killing WFA if he tried to be funny with some dumb shit like that. :lol:

I still find those "jokes" to be dumb as fuck. It's been years since Axl has made me laugh with his weird unfunny sense of humor.

You're just saying that because he's never whispered them in your ear monitor while you're trying to play a solo.

• Like 1