Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Probably rererecording appetite for destruction with Ron's replacement.

Just so they learn the songs, of course, and not because Axl wants to be a little bitch and try to sell the rights to re-recorded songs in order to deny Slash et al their royalties. :lol:

• Like 1

well, why he responds on this one, and not on other hoaxes posted all over the media months ago? huh? :shrugs::P

This was bigger, I was getting text messages from my friends asking me about it, never seen so many regular fans hear this so widely myself

I have to read everyday this "Axel said the album is ready huehuehue" so it makes me wonder why is he recording CD3 if 2 is not even released yet. Unless of course prince Axl was lying...

Axl and Pitman are probably adding ambient intros and synth farts a la Silkworms to the Rapidfire songs. Only way Axl agreed to get them released.

Edited by ProstituteComa

I have to read everyday this "Axel said the album is ready huehuehue" so it makes me wonder why is he recording CD3 if 2 is not even released yet. Unless of course prince Axl was lying...

Axl and Pitman are probably adding ambient intros and synth farts a la Silkworms to the Rapidfire songs. Only way Axl agreed to get them released.

All of the people who like Axl think he's a Prince and believe every word he says. This is a thing that is true.

All of the people who like Axl think he's a Prince and believe every word he says. This is a thing that is true.
When did Axl lie? I think you have him confused for someone else.

Axl said in May that CD2 was recorded, done.

So he's in the studio working on the 3rd album. But I think he should focus on releasing the album that is done first. It's impossible that Axl was lying about CD2 because he's very loyal and never lies so CD3 is already in the works then.

Link?

Remember how many new songs he came back with at RIR 2002? :lol:

Lying and things not coming into fruition are not the same thing.

Link?

“We recorded a lot of things before Chinese was out,” Rose says. “We’ve worked more on some of those things and we’ve written a few new things. But basically, we have what I call kind of the second half of Chinese. That’s already recorded. And then we have a remix album made of the songs from Chinese. That’s been done for a while, too."

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/axl-rose-says-guns-n-roses-have-two-new-albums-completed.html

Edited by ProstituteComa

Link?

“We recorded a lot of things before Chinese was out,” Rose says. “We’ve worked more on some of those things and we’ve written a few new things. But basically, we have what I call kind of the second half of Chinese. That’s already recorded. And then we have a remix album made of the songs from Chinese. That’s been done for a while, too."

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/axl-rose-says-guns-n-roses-have-two-new-albums-completed.html

Recorded and ready are 2 different things. Curious to see if he plans (or if the label plans) on releasing the remix album as he stated that one has been ready for a while.

Link?

Recorded and ready are 2 different things. Curious to see if he plans (or if the label plans) on releasing the remix album as he stated that one has been ready for a while.

Axl in the studio is good news, but there's no confirmation or statement about a release. It's been six years since CD, is a reasonable amount of time, but until we don't get any news about it....

• Like 1