Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

omg axel is coming to brazil, finally, maynard and I are buying our tickets to see axel and dj in the são paulo

Camping outside the venue already. I'm so glad Alex Ross chose Team Brazil and not Team Argentina.

we are blessed to have team brazil in our lives #rawkandroll

• Like 2

Sorry to bring this up... Who the fuck is gonna replace BBF? Assuming he is gone Axl needs to find someone to take his place if they plan a U.S. tour or any tour. I don´t see Axl going back to just 2 guitar players. With all due respect to any fan club, before talking about a tour I think the priority is information about the lead guitar player.

Sorry to bring this up... Who the fuck is gonna replace BBF? Assuming he is gone Axl needs to find someone to take his place if they plan a U.S. tour or any tour. I don´t see Axl going back to just 2 guitar players. With all due respect to any fan club, before talking about a tour I think the priority is information about the lead guitar player.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the first time we heard about BBF being in the band when he played his first gig with them?

What did he say? Google translate is not really helping on this one :D

"MY LOVE HOW COME YOU ONLY TWEET WHEN I'M OFF YOU GAY I LOVE YOU MISS YOUR BELLY"

:no:

Miss your belly? Does that really say that? Holy shit that's funny xD

Also if the do America again if like to see more of the UCAP tour, Axl seems to be really into those performances. Maybe get Finck and Brain to guest again, and maybe see if Steven Tyler will actually show up for mama kin.

Edited by MrSoftie

"MY LOVE HOW COME YOU ONLY TWEET WHEN I'M OFF YOU GAY I LOVE YOU MISS YOUR BELLY"

Yup. They can go to great lenghts of tastelessness.

I miss your belly tonyrobot.

This one is hard to understand xD

Hmm.. "Confirmed"

You gotta read between the lines with GNR

"There's nothing to see" is a clear reference to the amount of music ready for cd2.

"It's peaceful here and it's fine with me" is another clear reference to Axl being content with this and his current life.

It's crazy how obvious this tweet was.

Please don't take me seriously.