Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

If he believes Reed is a superior keyboardist to little richard, he is basically a complete cock. I am sorry. Now I quite like Fortus. He strikes me as one of the least offensive members of Axl's hacks. But this is about principle.

So they don't care to wish Slash a happy birthday or the guy who handles the social media is too scared to get fired, but they say Happy Fathers Day? Don't they know about Axl's relationship with his father? Don't they know Erin had a miscarriage which hurt Axl a lot, then Axl gave his fatherly love to Stephanie's son but even that din't work out. Axl's own staff is making fun of Axl and are ruining the name by posting shit.

So they don't care to wish Slash a happy birthday or the guy who handles the social media is too scared to get fired, but they say Happy Fathers Day? Don't they know about Axl's relationship with his father? Don't they know Erin had a miscarriage which hurt Axl a lot, then Axl gave his fatherly love to Stephanie's son but even that din't work out. Axl's own staff is making fun of Axl and are ruining the name by posting shit.

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/612628819535654913

Just because one isn't a father or have lost his/her father is no reason to be bitter and don't wish a good day to those who are.

What I find sort of odd in that post is the lack of emotion. To write something like that better not write anything,... Could have put more effort in the wording out of the greeting and the whole post.

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/612628819535654913

Just because one isn't a father or have lost his/her father is no reason to be bitter and don't wish a good day to those who are.

What I find sort of odd in that post is the lack of emotion. To write something like that better not write anything,... Could have put more effort in the wording out of the greeting and the whole post.

I know its nothing wrong to wish Happy father's day, but well they don't wish Slash cause they think Axl will get angry about it that why Slash is being mentioned, so well they shouldn't have posted about fathers day either, maybe it would remind Axl about his past and about Erin or Dylan? Basically my frustration is about that the GNR social media pages just post things not related to the band and they do post retarded shit

Gnr Facebook Page and GNR Twitter, are not accounts related to GNR anymore. They are buzzfeed/reddit pages who wants traffic, only a big amount of traffic. Nothing more.

I know its nothing wrong to wish Happy father's day, but well they don't wish Slash cause they think Axl will get angry about it that why Slash is being mentioned, so well they shouldn't have posted about fathers day either, maybe it would remind Axl about his past and about Erin or Dylan? Basically my frustration is about that the GNR social media pages just post things not related to the band and they do post retarded shit

Slash has been out of the band for almost 20 years. I don't see why they should mention him. And in that case, Duff should be mentioned as well... What would be correct to do is to congratulate the ones who are fathers in the current lineup, which I think they did last year.

And uh, I really doubt Axl is annoyed or still hurt by a miscarriage that happened like 30 years ago and about a kid who's not his and who he hasn't seen in like 25 years as well.

So they don't care to wish Slash a happy birthday or the guy who handles the social media is too scared to get fired, but they say Happy Fathers Day? Don't they know about Axl's relationship with his father? Don't they know Erin had a miscarriage which hurt Axl a lot, then Axl gave his fatherly love to Stephanie's son but even that din't work out. Axl's own staff is making fun of Axl and are ruining the name by posting shit. https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/612628819535654913

Just because one isn't a father or have lost his/her father is no reason to be bitter and don't wish a good day to those who are.What I find sort of odd in that post is the lack of emotion. To write something like that better not write anything,... Could have put more effort in the wording out of the greeting and the whole post.

Who are you to criticize? Do you have as many Twitter followers as GNR? Are you in a successful band? Stop giving life advice! Hypocrite. :)

Slash has been out of the band for almost 20 years. I don't see why they should mention him. And in that case, Duff should be mentioned as well... What would be correct to do is to congratulate the ones who are fathers in the current lineup, which I think they did last year.

And uh, I really doubt Axl is annoyed or still hurt by a miscarriage that happened like 30 years ago and about a kid who's not his and who he hasn't seen in like 25 years as well.

Well I guess everyone should be mentioned from the old band in anything related to the GNR Music from Appetite to the illusions as they are the ones who composed, it doesn't matters who left when, even Robin Fink should be mentioned, Josh Freese, buckethead should also be mentioned as they contributed to the band, the fact is that Slash is never mentioned cause Axl and him don't have good relationship with each other, thats why i pointed out the Son Father or Father Son relationship in this, the GNR social media is a joke anyways

it seems Axl is a lot on the internet these days

it seems Axl is a lot on the internet these days

Shocking. I can't for the life of me think of anyone else who is. I mean why would anyone ever want to use the Internet? :question:

Well then he should care to interact with his fans and say something about his upcoming music through the internet? :question:

I think you read a whole lot into 3 simple words. If they thought of every single person who read that message & the pain it would cause so many in the States then they'd be better off not posting anything. I doubt Axl was even thought of as he's not a father, but there'd be many many fans who have been fathers or who have lost their fathers or fallen out with their fathers etc. In which case why not drop Fathers Day altogether in the world for those of us who spend the day mourning rather than celebrating.

Not wishing Slash a happy birthday I agree is unfair, he was an integral part of the beginnings of the band & wrote many of their hits they still play today. If it's a guns n roses page it should include anyone who's been in the band.

Edited by rock4eva
  • Like 2

Who are you to criticize? Do you have as many Twitter followers as GNR? Are you in a successful band? Stop giving life advice! Hypocrite. :)

Wow, you fail so much at trying to copycat me.

Next time make sure the thing makes some sense.

Difference is that I wasn't criticizing anything here, I was merely telling him that just because people are not fathers is not a reason to not greet other fathers.

Nothing similar to you, telling Axl Rose (a world famous singer/songwriter/composer) how to and when to release an album and how to perform a show. :lol:

Well I guess everyone should be mentioned from the old band in anything related to the GNR Music from Appetite to the illusions as they are the ones who composed, it doesn't matters who left when, even Robin Fink should be mentioned, Josh Freese, buckethead should also be mentioned as they contributed to the band, the fact is that Slash is never mentioned cause Axl and him don't have good relationship with each other, thats why i pointed out the Son Father or Father Son relationship in this, the GNR social media is a joke anyways

It would be a total drag to be mentioning every single person in the GNR camp who is a father.... seriously, is that what you want? :sleeper:

About Slash, I couldn't care less.... I know he's part of GNR big success and great hits but yes, OF COURSE, he's not mentioned because of his fall out with Axl... what do you expect?

After all, it is Axl's band now and if he isn't allowed to feel ok within his own organization then where else can he rule?

I don't think Slash thinks or cares about this at all.

Can somebody translate that for me?

Ok PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) It´s a beautiful costal road in California. You can go from L.A. to San Francisco and beyond. I guess Point Magu could be some beach town along the highway. But I don´t know for sure. It could also be a bar or a hotel. But I don´t know what he means by "Beta didn´t see shit"