Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but today the Nightrain Moderator announced the winner of the St. Patrick's contest. The interesting thing tho is that at the very end of the post, they said: Tune In Tomorrow. 

Maybe there's something new being announced tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but today the Nightrain Moderator announced the winner of the St. Patrick's contest. The interesting thing tho is that at the very end of the post, they said: Tune In Tomorrow. 

I take it you didn't win :(

15 minutes ago, emybdc said:

The "Tune in tomorrow" was part of the original post together with the "feeling lucky?" picture. It was not written today I'm afraid.

17 minutes ago, emybdc said:

God I hope so. I just wish they could announce this tour already 

Just now, tsinindy said:

I take it you didn't win :(

I didn't! It would have been awesome but that's ok, I already have my ticket now :)

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

The "Tune in tomorrow" was part of the original post together with the "feeling lucky?" picture. It was not written today I'm afraid.

Oh right, that makes sense.

23 hours ago, James Bond said:

It's a shit guitar but at least one of the signatures is on the body. I hate when people do the pickguard autographs. Usually they end up getting slapped on some unrelated guitar - often Strat knockoffs because of how universal the pickguard shape is. I see it with AC/DC a lot - someone advertises a guitar signed by Angus and it ends up being a shitty Strat knockoff with the signature on the pickguard. Not worth the money at all.

At least here it's a Les Paul so it's Slash related but all the same it's a low end Epiphone. The LP100 I believe. It's only slightly above the entry level Special series. You can find these used all the time for like $75 - $100 (new they're about $250).

a strat signed by Angus is a piece of junk...why would anybody purchase a guitar signed a guitarist that would never play that guitar?

54 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Gnr just tweeted something about st pats day.. And ticket winners for vegas.

Kind of weird.

Something more coming?  We'll see..

It's not weird. It's the Nightrain contest they said they'd announce the winner for today, which they did. 

1 minute ago, SEPTEM said:

Empty sad life= mockin people on a web forum for no reason 

No one is mocking you. You said something was weird that wasn't weird in any way, shape or form, so people pointed that out. That's all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

Empty sad life= mockin people on a web forum for no reason 

Pretty much. I used to be immature. I hated the reunion when it started and told everyone, then I bought tickets to Vegas and realized how awesome this actually will be and jumped for joy. "We both know hearts can change"

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2016 at 3:58 AM, Silent Jay said:

The guitar is an epiphone. It is the guitar slash used on the November Rain video, or this is what Netent believe (not true).

Ths guitar was also the first time after Appetite for Democracy that something happened between slash and axl.

February 2015:

http://www.luckymobileslots.com/new-slots/breaking-news-new-netent-guns-n-roses-slot/

The guitar used in the NR video was a Les Paul, it was previously owned by Joe Perry

• Like 1

I just dont think that if someone says something respectfully, others jump fast to laugh about it.

U guys have a nice thing going on here. Take care of coments and stuff.  Lets keep things polite and with Comon sense.  Thats all im saying.

Encourage new forumers to participate more and make them exited of being part of this. 

Im just sayin all this for your (our) own good. Ive seen a lot of latín american gnr forums die for things like this.  

I know gnr its a complicated subject. ( maybe the most complicated band with the most over-thinker fans ever). But theres always a way to do-/say things.

Im a grown man, and i can take anything u throw ,  but other people isnt like that, plus they dont have to.

Peace

SEPTEM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

I just dont think that if someone says something respectfully, others jump fast to laugh about it.

U guys have a nice thing going on here. Take care of coments and stuff.  Lets keep things polite and with Comon sense.  Thats all im saying.

Encourage new forumers to participate more and make them exited of being part of this. 

Im just sayin all this for your (our) own good. Ive seen a lot of latín american gnr forums die for things like this.  

I know gnr its a complicated subject. ( maybe the most complicated band with the most over-thinker fans ever). But theres always a way to do-/say things.

Im a grown man, and i can take anything u throw ,  but other people isnt like that, plus they dont have to.

Peace

SEPTEM

It's amazing how you think people were laughing at you when all we did was just ask you how the fact that Guns N' Roses tweeted something about St. Patrick's day and announced Las Vegas ticket winners could be weird. Don't make something a big deal when it's not.