Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Two things based on the last few pages:

1) I think it's really cool to see Slash, Richard, and Frank arriving together. The bond offstage will definitely lend itself to the onstage chemistry.

2) I so want to believe that Duff pushed Pitman to the wall and told him to bugger off, but I don't see Duff being that aggressive. It's possible that the story is mostly true but exaggerated. I imagine Melissa just happened to be "around" based on her work with Brain and the remixes so she was probably a natural to ask to come onboard. Sounds like the big three do indeed have equal say, which is great.

Seems like rest of the band is angry at Duff for assaulting Pitman and doesn't want to travel with him. :wow:

2 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

Slash went on a blocking spree on IG about a month ago when some "fans" started in on Meegan. They reposted a photo of them together but were blocking out her face and one captioned it something like "Slash and some bitch". And of course they tagged him in the photos :facepalm: I was somehow following one of them and she had a complete meltdown over being blocked and how she was "only joking". It made for some good entertainment for the evening lol

I hate the internet so much sometimes lol

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Uh, Im just thinking...... Do You Guys remember about Izzy posting video Axl Rose impersonator with spanish title? I wonder if tht is cryptic message to tell tht He will be on the mexico shows???? I know its just My UYI disease but it could be true.....

Maybe Izzy is oging to join a Spanish Axl impersonator band and tour the world.

• Like 2

UYI all over

The Big 3

Axl leg injury

Duff's shirt at Vegas first night

Slash broken string during Coma

Stadium Tour

AFD -> UYI -> ChiDem/NuGN'R -> NuUYI Hybrid -> AFD

*Repost from My post on Coachella thread

N' Now adding The Cult to the list

The differences is The Cult is the open Band now not Guns, N' This is not The AFD Lineup

28 minutes ago, Asia said:

What does it say?

It says that after Coldplay left the St. Regis hotel, the hotel was filled with fans who wanted to see Guns N' Roses. They had to wait in the cold and the rain for hours and the hotel staff didn't let them sit outside the hotel. They didn't see neither Axl nor Slash, but they saw Fortus and Melissa who waved at the fans for a few minutes. 

Edited by oaka

20 minutes ago, Changes said:

Duff looks so damn good and cool and nice at the same time. I bet if they had all aged like him no reviews would be talking about the band being way past their heyday and stuff like that. Also, he seems like such an awesome person. I guess he would be discussed more on this board if it wasn't for the fact that most agree he is just great. Not much to add. 

It's amazing how he's turned it around after the shape he was in twenty years ago.

6 minutes ago, CandyGenius said:

It's amazing how he's turned it around after the shape he was in twenty years ago.

To think he looks 10x better at 50 than he did at 30... good on him.

5 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone care to explain the birthday incident thing? I am not following...

Long story short Pitman blamed this forum for getting his birthday wrong on a bio... that was on another website.

Edited by MrSoftie

40 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Long story short Pitman blamed this forum for getting his birthday wrong on a bio... that was on another website.

But he didn't blame this forum, he correctly blamed mygnr.com for having the wrong birthday date and for calling him "Pittman". I am not saying he is able to distinguish between mygnr and mygnrforum, he probably thinks these two sites are the same, yet he did actually correctly write "mygnr. com".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone care to explain the birthday incident thing? I am not following...

He called the people in this forum a bunch of dildos for getting his birthday wrong on mygnr.com when mygnr.com and mygnrforum are ran by different people. Apparently the reasoning wasn't good enough :shrugs::lol: