Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He's laughing at Bon Jovi, what the hell is going on today? This last few days has been really weird with fat Axl meme thing, Axl talking about China and now slash has lost the plot too. 

Is this Slash's odd way of saying "Axl's not the only one who doesn't look good anymore"? Or is the next GNR album going to feature Bon Jovi? Or is Slash starting a picture spree of lead vocalists now, since he's run out of guitarists to post? What a strange time to be alive.

3 minutes ago, nonok said:

Is this Slash's odd way of saying "Axl's not the only one who doesn't look good anymore"? Or is the next GNR album going to feature Bon Jovi? Or is Slash starting a picture spree of lead vocalists now, since he's run out of guitarists to post? What a strange time to be alive.

He's drawn a laughing smiley, looks like he's laughing at him to me. All the Bon Jovi fans in the comments are not amused ha ha this is great! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, starlight said:

He's been licking Axl's bottom these past days

Now there's an image... 

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All likes performing CD stuff the most....they ARE on fucking drugs again!!

What? Who likes performing CD stuff the most? 

Edited by Frey

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All the autcorrect version of Axl :) 

I suspected, but I still dont get it :lol: How do you know that and what does it have to do with them being crazy/on drugs again? 

7 minutes ago, starlight said:

By the way Bon Jovi looks good for his age at least he's not fat like Axl and Slash. Sorry but sometimes Slash is so childish that irritates me..

No one even knows what the post is about. People are just assuming the worst.

Just now, Frey said:

I suspected, but I still dont get it :lol: How do you know that and what does it have to do with them being crazy/on drugs again? 

It's on a vid a bit further back, he's says he likes playing CD songs the most live. And we were joking about why it's been so weird lately with the fat Axl meme thing and then the China talk thing and the slash/Bon Jovi thing, someone said are they on drugs again.

3 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

No one even knows what the post is about. People are just assuming the worst.

The worst? I actually think it's pretty funny and quite sweet of Slash if that was indeed supposed to be him defending Axl over the "Fat Axl" meme- thing.

So I'm with @MillionsOfSpiders on this, I think it's hilarious as well.

• Like 1

Well I just searched the pic, because I originally thought it was a scene from a movie.

Turns out, for those of us not in the US, it is from a spoof commercial that Bon Jovi did.

He's clearly been made up to look older. Maybe Slash just likes the ad, or to go all GNR:CSI, maybe the song is a little relevant to the current happenings.

Edited by Babooshka
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

has Bon Jovi done an advert in America? saw some posts about it on Facebook, also some saying they thought Slash posted a pic of Bea Arthur from the Golden Girls:lol:

Ha ha, honestly slashs post has made my shitty day. Autocorrect, what a mare :lol:

• Like 1