Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

8 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I normally complain about additional members, but I find it impossible to dislike Melissa, shes cool. 

Couldn't agree more

She's adorable and judging by the videos i saw, her passion for music is real and maybe she's got something to contribute...who knows

• Like 1

Melissa seems nice, but I'm not convinced of her musical skills. According to Wikipedia she remixed cd stuff, buckethead stuff and did Vocals for beatrazr...GnR doesn't need computer sounds....pitman's magic ingridients = cheap tricks. We need roughness and blues.

Once she gets booted from the band, no one will care. She will just be another faceless ex-employee of Axl. 

Melissa seems nice enough but why is a blue haired raver in Guns N' Roses? Isn't there enough dead weight in the band already (dizzy)?

3 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Once she gets booted from the band, no one will care. She will just be another faceless ex-employee of Axl. 

Melissa seems nice enough but why is a blue haired raver in Guns N' Roses? Isn't there enough dead weight in the band already (dizzy)?

From the YouTubes I heard, her bg vocals are definitely a net positive.

I'm not sure why her presence bothers some people.  It'd be one thing if she was some weird ass freakshow like Pittman was.

Edited by davhern
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyler Drama said:

4ic7jd.jpg

I'm a Frank fan. I've met the guy, I've been about him since day 1, and I'm so happy he's been in the band for 10 years. But dude...

KNOW YOUR OWN BAND'S NAME

The old temperamental Axl would probably turn into rage over this trivial mess up :lol:

But yeah...it's a shame 10 years in and he still got it wrong.

Edited by cheesecake
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tyler Drama said:

4ic7jd.jpg

I'm a Frank fan. I've met the guy, I've been about him since day 1, and I'm so happy he's been in the band for 10 years. But dude...

KNOW YOUR OWN BAND'S NAME

I hate it when people spell it wrong <_<

• Like 1