Just bought a Whammy pedal

I just bought a Digitech Whammy pedal and I have been fooling around with it all night. Damn, this thing is fun! It's definitely one of the coolest pedals I've ever used. Naturally, Buckethead and Bumblefoot's use of it is what got me to try it out, but now I'm glad I did! The drop tune option is great and convenient, and the sounds you can acheive with it certainly add some creativity to lead playing with all the harmonies and octave jumping.

Anyone else have one of these? How have you put it to use?

The two-octave jump is probably my favorite part of it so far. I've been working with some of my band's tunes to try incorporating it, and of course I've been attempting the Chinese Democracy solo (I'm almost there, perhaps I'll record a cover of it). I also managed to make my own cool Shackler's solo with it. Gotta love those Rock Band tracks!

I just bought a Digitech Whammy pedal and I have been fooling around with it all night. Damn, this thing is fun! It's definitely one of the coolest pedals I've ever used. Naturally, Buckethead and Bumblefoot's use of it is what got me to try it out, but now I'm glad I did! The drop tune option is great and convenient, and the sounds you can acheive with it certainly add some creativity to lead playing with all the harmonies and octave jumping.

Anyone else have one of these? How have you put it to use?

The two-octave jump is probably my favorite part of it so far. I've been working with some of my band's tunes to try incorporating it, and of course I've been attempting the Chinese Democracy solo (I'm almost there, perhaps I'll record a cover of it). I also managed to make my own cool Shackler's solo with it. Gotta love those Rock Band tracks!

Cool!

I always wanted to try one of those pedals, does it have harmonizing settings as well?