Guns N' Roses Eligible for RnR HoF

John Bonham

No way, Tommy goes in with the Old Guns.

Hey, people know who Adam Vinatari is to, but he isn't the reason New England won all those damn Super Bowls. People who think Tommy, Brain, and Bucket go in with the old guns are smoking the new shit. Something so good I would spend my rent money for.

I don't think they will, but the fact that Rob got inducted with Metallica makes Bucket and Dizzy more than deserving to go in with GNR.

Boy you stupid, Bucket didnt do shit compared to the others

He wrote 40% of Chinese Democracy.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word, that came out in 2008. So he'd have to wait right? :question:

Not sure. I was actually wrong about Trujillo. I just looked it up and he appeared on Death Magnetic before their induction in 2009. Still, he played bass on one album in 2008. Bucket played guitar on one album in 2008.

Not sure. I was actually wrong about Trujillo. I just looked it up and he appeared on Death Magnetic before their induction in 2009. Still, he played bass on one album in 2008. Bucket played guitar on one album in 2008.

Actually, Rob was on two albums before the HOF induction. Either way though, you're right...he shouldn't be in there. Like I said, it's up to what they define as far as who gets in and who doesn't. I doubt anyone post original band will be allowed the honor and it would shock me otherwise.

Imo, it comes down to achievements. What did a certain member achieve vs. another member. If what they did in the band contributed to them GETTING into the HOF? Then they should go. Otherwise they shouldn't get the honor.

Actually, Rob was on two albums before the HOF induction. Either way though, you're right...he shouldn't be in there. Like I said, it's up to what they define as far as who gets in and who doesn't. I doubt anyone post original band will be allowed the honor and it would shock me otherwise.

Imo, it comes down to achievements. What did a certain member achieve vs. another member. If what they did in the band contributed to them GETTING into the HOF? Then they should go. Otherwise they shouldn't get the honor.

Rob didn't play on St. Anger. Bob Rock did. Rob only appeared in the videos and on tour.

Rob didn't play on St. Anger. Bob Rock did. Rob only appeared in the videos and on tour.

I stand erected...you're right. Either way, it's bullshit he's in.

Axl will never agree to sit in the same room as Slash and watch as he gets credited for Axls hard work. This will never happen.

Axl's hard work?

As fas as I know:

"It's So Easy" (Música: McKagan, Arkeen / Letra: McKagan, Arkeen) – 3:21

"Mr. Brownstone" (Música: Stradlin, Slash, Adler / Letra: Stradlin) – 3:46

"Think About You" (Música: Stradlin / Letra: Stradlin) – 3:49

It's so stupid when people want to credit Guns work only for Axl, or only for Slash, or only for Izzy (this is very usual also).

Actually when I said that I wasnt speaking in my own opinion, it was more of a What Would Axl Think.

Btw every song you mentioned isnt Hall of Fame worthy, and in return kinda helps my theory.

Edited by iftheworld

I stand erected...you're right. Either way, it's bullshit he's in.

Whether its bullshit or not, obviously the people who decide this don't think so. And its not far fetched to think someone like Tommy Stinson or Robin Finck are an even more deserving case than the Metallica situation. If we are going by this standard, everyone whose played in GnR should get recognized.

Jason Newsted was also inducted with Metallica.

Personally I can see the then current lineup (if its any different from now) being there and the 'classic' lineup. I can't see there being a performance. In my opinion it would be wrong to exclude members from the 'classic' lineup and also to exclude the recent members. Maybe they won't be inducted because of all the politics though.

The thing is like it or not Guns N' Roses didn't end after the 'classic' band members left.

I honestly think the only old member who shouldn't belong is Gilby. He didn't write a song in studio that ever saw the light of day. He's a session and touring guitarist at best, albeit one with a pretty long tenure.