The OFFICIAL Edmonton Show Thread - Jan,17/2010

Evil Ernie

Black Sabbath and Jackie Moon may have to start fighting for my love soon. I'm torn.

Birthday: May 14, 1990

^^ Yep, a whole year and a half old when the Illusion tour kicked off ...

I was at Three Rivers Stadium watching my favorite band while his mommy was wiping his fanny with a wet wipe. Too funny.

Mods - I'm not trying to derail this thread... Just figured that was worth pointing out.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here was moshing during Paradise City?

I was! Just wondering if anyone else from mygnrforum was there too.

That was the best part of the concert. Lol.

No, I was one of the people being crushed against the rail because of you motherfuckers...

If you were near me, you're lucky you didn't get a muay thai elbow right in the teeth...

Black Sabbath and Jackie Moon may have to start fighting for my love soon. I'm torn.

I was at Three Rivers Stadium watching my favorite band while his mommy was wiping his fanny with a wet wipe. Too funny.

Mods - I'm not trying to derail this thread... Just figured that was worth pointing out.

Are you trying to win an award for the most irrelevant post for the thread? What does that have to do with anything?

It isn't his fault his parents didn't fuck each other 10 years earlier.

Lol no

No, I was one of the people being crushed against the rail because of you motherfuckers...

If you were near me, you're lucky you didn't get a muay thai elbow right in the teeth...

If you can't handle it, get the fuck out of the pit.

no u

I'm not the biggest fan of moshing, but I'll do it. I honestly wasn't expecting there to be moshing at a Gn'R show. Was there a lot?

It's not a mosh pit. It's General Admission... Most People are not there for that. It's the Minority that ruin it for everyone else...

It's not a mosh pit. It's General Admission... Most People are not there for that. It's the Minority that ruin it for everyone else...

No, they don't.

To be honest, that's one of the main reasons bands do General Admission, is so people can mosh. The best thing to do if you don't want to mosh is to stay on the outer part of the pit and either just push the people around, or stand near the biggest guy near you who also doesn't want to mosh.

If you are a hardcore GNR fan and don't feel like moshing during Paradise City then you are a sad motherfucker.

no u

I'm not the biggest fan of moshing, but I'll do it. I honestly wasn't expecting there to be moshing at a Gn'R show. Was there a lot?

Only for Paradise City.

I wish there was more but there were a bunch of sad mofos in GA that all they did was text in their cellphones and hug their ugly girlfriends.

Edited by RocketKing99

If you are a hardcore GNR fan and don't feel like moshing during Paradise City then you are a sad motherfucker.

no u

Only for Paradise City.

I wish there was more but there were a bunch of sad mofos in GA that all they did was text in their cellphones and hug their ugly girlfriends.

I come to appreciate the performance, not be an idiot...

Been a little busy but I finally got to read the reviews and see the videos posted they put on a hell of a show and Ashba's ballad of death I think was played at it's best at this show just my personal opinion :) I hope to see them in the states this year maybe in Indiana I can only wish but hey dj and axl are from here even if dj was only here for a little bit. thanks to everyone that posted the videos and pics!!!!!!! rock1

no u

Only for Paradise City.

I intend to get the best of the both worlds if GNR come to Europe. If I've got the time, I intend to travel around Europe and "follow" the band. Not to every single show, but hopefully go to 10 or so shows over the course of three - four weeks in Europe. Few shows rocking my ass off at the front, few shows rocking my ass off in a mosh pit, and a few shows recovering in the seats, just watching the show :P

no u

Only for Paradise City.

I intend to get the best of the both worlds if GNR come to Europe. If I've got the time, I intend to travel around Europe and "follow" the band. Not to every single show, but hopefully go to 10 or so shows over the course of three - four weeks in Europe. Few shows rocking my ass off at the front, few shows rocking my ass off in a mosh pit, and a few shows recovering in the seats, just watching the show :P

To each their own. I just never got why it's fun. It's just people pushing each other around and every now and then somebody crowd surfs.

It sort appealed to me when I was, lets see....14...

no u

Only for Paradise City.

Moshing is being part of the show.

If you wanna stay away from other people then get some seating tickets.