Does Axl Drink? Smokes or does drugs?

90's

I saw Axl take a shot after the show in Montreal, Ottawa, I heard he likes to smoke a cigar once in a while, but never seems stoned...

I remember as a kid Axl always had a smoke with a smoke holder with made him look like a Rock star!!

Then back in the day he would have drinks before and after gigs...

And of course their was the 1 time where Axl bite the securuty guard @ the Hotel in Europe, But Axl is no Junky!! He seems 2 take care of his health!!

Unless u have a messed up Axl story 2 tell...

I remember in an interview Axl saying that he would never allow himself to get any sort of addiction. If he spent a few days fucked but had something important on he would not do anything the day before, it made him feel like shit but he knew it was the best thing for him. Since Axl seems to spend a lot of time dealing with legal matters I doubt he has touched drugs in a long long time. Beta said the same thing, he drinks occasionally and if people want to smoke they have to go outside the studio.

imo

I remember in an interview Axl saying that he would never allow himself to get any sort of addiction. . Beta said the same thing, he drinks occasionally and if people want to smoke they have to go outside the studio.

and btw topics like this one were discussed many times before. the results of our/members´s opinions - no drugs, drink and smoke a cigar occasionally.

yeah, he drinks (he gets drunk sometimes but nothing wrong), he smokes. About drugs, in Axls case it never was addiction. He took something for entertiment back in a day, but I think he didn§t touch it for years now. Pretty healthy lifestyle for rockstar..

If he does, I blame this forum.

wha-a-a-at? :rofl-lol: lol, thanks for the laugh :tongue2:

I'm thinking of turning into a junkie/alcoholic myself, reading some of the shit that's in here :crazy:

:lol: nah, don´t do it. it´s worthless. just smile and laugh at it, especially at some stupid threads -sometimes i can´t believe that someone is able to create such a thread (talking in general), then i just laugh with or without "facepalm" :)

btw where´s the "facepalm" emoticon? i just noticed it´s not here anymore. bring it back! it´s needed many times.

If he does, I blame this forum.

wha-a-a-at? :rofl-lol: lol, thanks for the laugh :tongue2:

I'm thinking of turning into a junkie/alcoholic myself, reading some of the shit that's in here :crazy:

:lol: nah, don´t do it. it´s worthless. just smile and laugh at it, especially at some stupid threads -sometimes i can´t believe that someone is able to create such a thread (talking in general), then i just laugh with or without "facepalm" :)

btw where´s the "facepalm" emoticon? i just noticed it´s not here anymore. bring it back! it´s needed many times.

Got taken away like 6 months ago, everyone abused it.

I'm willing to bet he smokes. That's probably why he's so mellow these days.

I disagree. his voice would be fucked up if he smoked, or drank heavily.

according to fernando he only drinks tequila now and then, thats what i believe.

i know we like to think he still drinks/smokes "cause its a rock star thing" but i'll take still having a strong voice over that any day.

I'm willing to bet he smokes. That's probably why he's so mellow these days.

I disagree. his voice would be fucked up if he smoked, or drank heavily.

according to fernando he only drinks tequila now and then, thats what i believe.

i know we like to think he still drinks/smokes "cause its a rock star thing" but i'll take still having a strong voice over that any day.

He does smoke, just cigars though, according to many night out pictures