Europe tour thread

Tom1447

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RonMexico82

That would put Guns in the vicinity of Ireland around the time Slane is held every year....

FUCK YEAH rock1 rock1

Dammit! Graspop still hasn't confirmed their third headlining act... I SO want it to be GNR! It would be strange though, since it's a metalfestival and their three headliners would be rockbands (Aerosmith-GNR-Kiss), but it would be awesome (and it would piss off a lot of metalheads :P). Rumour is still flying around, so who knows?

I doubt that guy. Libertines a headliner, really? When Pete's off with Babyshambles and Carl's turned down millions for a re-union to focus on solo efforts. It's very unlikely.

They've said they were trying to reunite

If they do play Leeds/Reading I hope Axl turns up at a reasonable time. They are known to be tough crowds and have bottle incidents pretty much every year.

Pretty sure axl is aware of this!

Having played leeds in 02 and download in 06, bottles are a fucking routine! Unfortunately.

If they do play Leeds/Reading I hope Axl turns up at a reasonable time. They are known to be tough crowds and have bottle incidents pretty much every year.

Having played leeds in 02 and download in 06, bottles are a fucking routine! Unfortunately.

They went onstage on time at download 06, went on at about half 8 if I remember.

They were ontime for all festival dates in 06 and Axl made jokes about being in the sunlight

They went onstage on time at download 06, went on at about half 8 if I remember.

They were ontime for all festival dates in 06 and Axl made jokes about being in the sunlight

I was at dublin 06 and nearly missed fuckin jungle because they were bang on time lol! They came on about 8pm if i remember rightly. I was shocked lol!

Its a shame in the UK people feel the need to piss in cups and throw them at the stage, some absolute fucking cunts we have im afraid.

I was at dublin 06 and nearly missed fuckin jungle because they were bang on time lol! They came on about 8pm if i remember rightly. I was shocked lol!

Its a shame in the UK people feel the need to piss in cups and throw them at the stage, some absolute fucking cunts we have im afraid.

You would think promoters would learn and book bands people want to see at Reading and not Meat Loaf, 50 Cent and Panic at the Disco who were bottled off in past years

You would think promoters would learn and book bands people want to see at Reading and not Meat Loaf, 50 Cent and Panic at the Disco who were bottled off in past years

I wonder how Guns will be recieved if they are headlining.