Europe tour thread

Tom1447

Dammit! Graspop still hasn't confirmed their third headlining act... I SO want it to be GNR! It would be strange though, since it's a metalfestival and their three headliners would be rockbands (Aerosmith-GNR-Kiss), but it would be awesome (and it would piss off a lot of metalheads :P). Rumour is still flying around, so who knows?

I fucking hope not. We need concerts, not festivals. I'm not going when G N' R headlines Graspop because i'm fucking tired of these festival shows.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's Wikipedia but some of these dates are news to me. Link

06/05/2010 Finland Helsinki Finland Käpylä Sportspark Festival[136]

TBC Russia St. Petersburg Russia Ice Palace

06/12/2010 Sweden Sölvesborg Sweden Norje Havsbad Festival[137]

TBC Denmark Aalborg Denmark Gigantium

TBC Croatia Zagreb Croatia Arena Zagreb

TBC Serbia Belgrade Serbia Belgrade Arena

TBC France Paris France Bercy

TBC England Reading England Little John's Farm Festival TBC

TBC England Leeds England Bramham Park Festival TBc

The Ice Palace date was posted on their own website. The others are rumors (except Sweden and Finland who are confirmed).

For me that don't want to read through 20 pages, is these the only rumoured and confirmed concerts?

yeah i think so

Dammit! Graspop still hasn't confirmed their third headlining act... I SO want it to be GNR! It would be strange though, since it's a metalfestival and their three headliners would be rockbands (Aerosmith-GNR-Kiss), but it would be awesome (and it would piss off a lot of metalheads :P). Rumour is still flying around, so who knows?

I fucking hope not. We need concerts, not festivals. I'm not going when G N' R headlines Graspop because i'm fucking tired of these festival shows.

Some festivals are amazing too ... i went to one in 2006 headlined by GNR and was great

So, they'll be in Europe at least from June 9th up until August 29th.

That's a lot of time. A lot of time for a lot of kick ass concerts, not only festivals! :thumbsup:

I´m worried cause nothing has been said for Spain by now... and CD sell figures in Spain were horrible ... maybe they aren´t coming here :(

I´m worried cause nothing has been said for Spain by now... and CD sell figures in Spain were horrible ... maybe they aren´t coming here :(

don't worry, Uncle Axl surprises all.

ps. I want london O2

Edited by chaos

reading2931.jpg

I hope its not only festivals they are doing while in the UK

Because i don't really want to pay the price of a festival ticket just to see one band

So i hope they make some dates for just concerts

I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

That's a lot of time. A lot of time for a lot of kick ass concerts, not only festivals! :thumbsup:

Don't worry, man! You see, so far they're here for about 2 and a half months, I'm sure they'll hit Spain just as much as any other country.

That's the bad thing about Europe.. If you want to se a band and they're hitting this side of the world in the summer, they most likely do a bunch of festivals and that may be it. Not that they don't should be doing festivals, that's great. I just hope there will be some non-festival conserts between... :)

Nice to see Reading&Leeds confirmed. Unfortunetaly I'm back at school by then, so I can't go..

Edited by Scaramouche

So by that Reading is officially confirmed I reckon? If they start at the begining of June and stay until the end of August one can expect a HUGE tour: 3 months =30+ gigs?

I don't know if this is confirmed or not but Guns & Blink have been the strongest rumours for months.

I would take the poster with a pinch of salt. People on the Reading boards always make fake posters and such with dream lineups and they never announce all the bands on the monday when tickets are released (29th March). They usually announce the three headliners and 10 or so other bands with the rest being gradually released.

That being said Blink, Libertines and Guns are very strong rumors.

Don't worry, man! You see, so far they're here for about 2 and a half months, I'm sure they'll hit Spain just as much as any other country.

Hope so ...

I would take the poster with a pinch of salt. People on the Reading boards always make fake posters and such with dream lineups and they never announce all the bands on the monday when tickets are released (29th March). They usually announce the three headliners and 10 or so other bands with the rest being gradually released.

Thanks, I thought that the poster reflected the official lineup! So I reckon we have to wait until the end of the month

Thanks, I thought that the poster reflected the official lineup! So I reckon we have to wait until the end of the month

5 days my friend.

Tickets go on sale monday and they announce the headliners shortly before tickets go on sale. Luckily I got mine in the presale in September

Noticed the status update on efestivals as well.

Dusting down the wellies as we speak. :D Roll on next week.

Leeds festival site is 10 minutes drive from my house in Wetherby. :thumbsup:

ah lucky you. il be at reading, fourth year this year and i never thought id get too see gn'r play reading...i cant believe (if its true) and the libertines reunion (if its true) is just a huge bonus...i seriously could not ask for more

I hope they come to Spain this summer... if possible to Santiago de Compostela... and I´d like that this band was one of their openers:

They are a spanish mythical rock band!!

Edited by izzygirl