Europe tour thread

Tom1447

I think it's too late for summer dates already. But what will they do in this two months break? Recording maybe? :question:

No it isn't. In 2006 we didn't know about Hammersmith until May and the gig was in June followed by dates all round the UK in July.

Soon is the word...........ha ha! :lol:

The most of dates in 2006 were announced in March, so I'm starting to be a bit worried. :huh:

Really? Even the UK ones? Now I'M getting worried :scared:

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's too late for summer dates already. But what will they do in this two months break? Recording maybe? :question:

No it isn't. In 2006 we didn't know about Hammersmith until May and the gig was in June followed by dates all round the UK in July.

The most of dates in 2006 were announced in March, so I'm starting to be a bit worried. :huh:

The UK dates were not announced in March, only the warm updates at Hammerstein and a few others were announced then and no more were announced until they were on tour more or less. The Eddie Trunk radio show in May 06 just before the tour they ask Axl about the european tour and he doesn't say much but more dates were announced later on.

The UK dates were not announced in March, only the warm updates at Hammerstein and a few others were announced then and no more were announced until they were on tour more or less. The Eddie Trunk radio show in May 06 just before the tour they ask Axl about the european tour and he doesn't say much but more dates were announced later on.

I just checked Newgnr. There was a tidbit from March 2006 when they mentioned UK rumours and they then confirmed those rumours in the middle of May for a July tour.

I just checked Newgnr. There was a tidbit from March 2006 when they mentioned UK rumours and they then confirmed those rumours in the middle of May for a July tour.

Big difference between rumors and the announcement. People were saying the dates were announced in March when they were not.

Big difference between rumors and the announcement. People were saying the dates were announced in March when they were not.

I know. If there is any concrete UK tour news anytime soon I'll be looking for tickets. The guys' next show after Central America is in June at a Swedish Festival isn't it? Maybe next month they will take time off to schedule and announce European and UK dates.

If I remember right, Austria, Poland, France, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Belgium, Czech Republic and some others were official in March, weren't they?

Canada was announced during Asia.

South America was announced during Canada.

Central America was announced during South America.

So.... I guess the Europe Tour announcement is coming. Soon is the word.

OK guys, fingers crossed you're right, we're hungry in Europe.. rock3

When they played Download the other UK dates came after bar the warm up show at Hammersmith. So I guess we could expect a small warm up show in August before Reading/Leeds and then an arena tour in September/October. It would be awsome if they did shows before August though.

Of course we may not even get other shows, in 2002 they just did Leeds and London.

When they played Download the other UK dates came after bar the warm up show at Hammersmith. So I guess we could expect a small warm up show in August before Reading/Leeds and then an arena tour in September/October. It would be awsome if they did shows before August though.

Of course we may not even get other shows, in 2002 they just did Leeds and London.

That's an awesome series of concerts you've got there in your sig! I'm also seeing Pearl Jam this summer, but still I'm envious...

That's an awesome series of concerts you've got there in your sig! I'm also seeing Pearl Jam this summer, but still I'm envious...

Haha thanks. Hooray for student loans! The Download Festival lineup is so awsome this year. I'm just hoping that GN'R go down well at Reading and it isn't another Download '06.

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

Actually they DO shows before August...They have 2 or 3 festival dates in Scandinavia in early June; So I truely doubt that will do these gigs, twiddeling their thumbs until Reading and do an arena tour afterwards. It would make sense if they had an open air tour, doing festivals and some shows on their own in june, july, august!

Actually they DO shows before August...They have 2 or 3 festival dates in Scandinavia in early June; So I truely doubt that will do these gigs, twiddeling their thumbs until Reading and do an arena tour afterwards. It would make sense if they had an open air tour, doing festivals and some shows on their own in june, july, august!

I sure hope so stuff before August. Moving to Cardiff in September from the South East of England and GN'R haven't played Wales before. Hope they play The O2. Another small gig would be awsome but will probably be nigh on impossible to get tickets for.

I wish this became a reality, Ron via FB yesterday "Hopefully more shows booked/announced soon......... :)"

Please! I need to plan my summer, and I can't do it before I know where and when GN'R will play.

Edited by Scaramouche

I wish this became a reality, Ron via FB yesterday "Hopefully more shows booked/announced soon......... :)"

:wub::D:):o

I love how he's always answering us fans if he gets the chance. I'd to ask if he knew anything about more shows, as I can't imagine only seing them twice this tour :P He's always so lovely :heart: Hope it actually will be announced soon.

Guest RonMexico82

Ron's the man, I'm gonna stalk the hotel if they come to Dublin because I know I'll at least get to meet him

Awesome dude.

I wonder if the band would be interested in seeing the Phil Lynott statue? I would love to have a pint with the guys in Dublin!

Ron's the man, I'm gonna stalk the hotel if they come to Dublin because I know I'll at least get to meet him

Awesome dude.

I wonder if the band would be interested in seeing the Phil Lynott statue? I would love to have a pint with the guys in Dublin!

I'd love to have a pint with the guys in Bruxelles, it's right next to the statue.

Beautiful place, my favourite pub